PDA

View Full Version : Cigar Shops in Nashville, TN

elderboy02
06-25-2013, 08:50 AM
Does anyone know of any good cigar shops in Nashville, TN? I am going there in the middle of July for a convention at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel.

maninblack
06-25-2013, 09:41 AM
Uptowns and Smoke & Ale are two that come to mind.

Blueface
06-25-2013, 10:03 AM

When in town, I prefer the strip club near the stadium.:D

Buckeye Jack
06-25-2013, 11:42 AM
I was at the Gaylord Opryland the last time you could smoke in it.....man that was a fun RTDA :) They banned it after that LOL

Boz
06-25-2013, 10:46 PM

Tobacco Road Coffee and Smoke Shop, Stogies (in Cool Springs) and Uptowns are probably my favorites. I go to Smoke and Ale a lot because I'm literally 3 minutes away and I'll stop by if I'm looking for something not in my humi. Stogies has a pretty good selection of beer as well. If you were to go to Stogies, there is also Woody's Smokes and Brews and the Franklin Cigar Shop (which used to be Old Havana) all within a few miles of each other.

bonjing
06-25-2013, 10:50 PM
What's a good bourbon to pick up while on Tennessee? Or is it whiskey?

Sorry for the hijack.

Boz
06-25-2013, 10:51 PM
Let me add to this. If there's something in particular that you looking for, let me know. I can probably tell you if a shop carries it or not.

cmitch
06-25-2013, 11:33 PM
Stogies is too stuffy for me. I like Franklin, especially since new owner took over. Uptown is a very nice place. Didn't get to stick around but I did stay at Bellemeade one afternoon. Seemed like nice people.