PDA

View Full Version : B/S/T access now WOOT!!

FUEL
06-14-2013, 02:08 PM
All dang day I've been seeing these odd posts in my news feed and did not put two and two together... Just did.

Holy crap pnoon you were not kidding in that message about "you'll know when you have access to it." :noon Completely makes sense why there is the waiting period for us newbs. But seriously, you couldn't have given me access two days ago before my DeBeers check and the Liga Privada event?!?!??! :r :r :r

Thank you Cigar Asylum!!! It's as if a portal opened up and you took the blue pill and are now in the Matrix.

-(P
J.

sevans105
06-14-2013, 02:12 PM
Lol....you so crazy!

FUEL
06-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Lol....you so crazy!

Well with no health insurance I can't afford my antidepressants so I've just been drinking "No More Tears" shampoo.

TJarv
06-14-2013, 02:17 PM
Careful what you wish for

pnoon
06-14-2013, 02:18 PM
All dang day I've been seeing these odd posts in my news feed and did not put two and two together... Just did.

Holy crap pnoon you were not kidding in that message about "you'll know when you have access to it." :noon Completely makes sense why there is the waiting period for us newbs. But seriously, you couldn't have given me access two days ago before my DeBeers check and the Liga Privada event?!?!??! :r :r

Thank you Cigar Asylum!!! It's as if a portal opened up and you took the blue pill and are now in the Matrix.

-(P
J.

You know, making such a spectacle about this will automatically revoke said privileges. :sl

Ever wonder why no one else has posted a thread about it?

Steve
06-14-2013, 02:22 PM
You know, making such a spectacle about this will automatically revoke said privileges. :sl

Ever wonder why no one else has posted a thread about it?

:lr

Lockspur
06-14-2013, 02:31 PM
(hears Blackhawks approaching)

pnoon
06-14-2013, 02:34 PM
Closing thread per request of James (FUEL)