PDA

View Full Version : Sweet scotch?

livwire68
12-12-2008, 02:24 AM
A couple months back I bought a bottle of scotch, dont remember what type. The first couple glasses were fine then a few days later I tried it again except it was sickly sweet. I asked everyone in the house if they messed with it and no one had so I tossed the bottle. A couple weeks back I bought some bowmore islay single malt to try and it has been fine until tonight. I poured the last glass and as I sit here and drink it, it also seems sweet, not near as sweet as the other, but like if I let it set a couple more days it would become scotch syrup. Anyone else ever have this problem or is it just me.

goalie204
12-12-2008, 05:28 AM
Wow, never heard of that before...contact the manufacturer if it happens maybe, thats very weird, maybe someone DID mess with it and didn't have the testicular fortitude to man up? :P

K Baz
12-12-2008, 07:20 AM
Never heard of it before.

He first thing that came to mind when you said scotch syrup was that you should patent it and you could sell the syurp to 7-11 and they could use it to make Scotch Slurpees.

MadAl
12-12-2008, 07:33 AM
That has NEVER happened to me and I've had numerous bottles of Bowmore.

Mark C
12-12-2008, 08:20 AM
Were you eating anything during/prior to drinking? Maybe it was a weird food interaction?