PDA

View Full Version : PipesandCigars.com purchased by CI...

MarkinAZ
04-16-2013, 08:50 PM
Received an email earlier today regarding this aquisition by Cigar International. You can read more about this purchase here:

http://www.pipesmagazine.com/blog/pipe-news/pipesandcigarscom-acquired-by-cigars-international/

Guess I'll be looking forwards to some bulk tobacco deals on "Joe's Daily";)

timj219
04-16-2013, 10:25 PM
Wow! The story says that the Habana Premium B&M in Albany won't be affected. I hope that's true I love visiting that place whenever I'm in town.

blendtobac
04-18-2013, 06:17 PM
The Habana Premium stores are unaffected by the move, and Pipes and Cigars is its own entity. For the consumer, there will be nothing but improvement going forward. If I weren't certain of this, I wouldn't have stayed with the company.

Russ

MarkinAZ
04-18-2013, 07:11 PM
The Habana Premium stores are unaffected by the move, and Pipes and Cigars is its own entity. For the consumer, there will be nothing but improvement going forward. If I weren't certain of this, I wouldn't have stayed with the company.

Russ

That's great to hear Russ:tu That is what I thought from reading the article and the many comments following thereafter. I would think with the financial backing from CI, blending tobacco quality will remain consistant and availability to other quality tobaccos will be accessable to you...

DrDubzz
04-18-2013, 07:17 PM
If Russ is signing off on it, I'm good with it

Hopefully it's truly beneficial for P&Cs

TheatyHannington
05-14-2013, 04:47 PM

Russ

Thanks for your perspective on this, Russ. I'll be sticking with P&C. :tu

GreekGodX
05-14-2013, 05:43 PM
So we can still get Anniversary Kake? :pi

CigarGuy88
05-14-2013, 06:53 PM
So we can still get Anniversary Kake? :pi

+1