PDA

View Full Version : What's up with iaMkcK?

RevSmoke
04-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Anybody know what is up with Jarrett, iaMkcK?

He was supposed to be reviewing cigars, but I have received nothing from him.

Also, he hasn't been on since 3/29.

Has anybody seen him? Anybody know what is going on?

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Robulous78
04-09-2013, 05:03 PM
IDK... We haven't heard from him over at the Zombies lately either...:tt

Zane
04-09-2013, 05:49 PM
PM Sent.

CigarSquid
04-09-2013, 06:07 PM
I got him on google +.. Ill try him there.

jjirons69
04-09-2013, 07:09 PM
I wondered that, too.

Malakai
04-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Anyone hear back yet?

CigarSquid
04-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Not yet.

Malakai
04-12-2013, 09:15 AM
texted him...from the reply seems like life has knocked him down a bit and some personal issues have come up that he is sorting out. I'm sure as soon as he gets everything sorted out he will be back by these parts and active again.

jjirons69
04-12-2013, 11:49 AM
:chr Here's to getting back up!!!!

iaMkcK
07-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Googled my nickname, and seen this thread. I wish I had a better explanation than "Life happened." I just got a new job within the last few months, and it's just been super stressful. I build tires now for the Marines. Some of those tires are several hundred pounds. My coworkers are just shitty. I'll try and hop on here more often. I just smoked some cigars 2 days ago for the first time in over a month, and seen all those bags from you.. Felt super bad, and I looked at the sticks for a few moments just thinking I wish life has been better.

God bless you all, if anyone ever wants to get a hold of me: goodolkck@gmail.com -- or send me a pm.. I believe it notifies me of PMs on here. I'm not dead, but might as well be.

EDIT :: Wow........ Missed the mega herf.. I just want to go huddle in a corner. Sigh.

Zane
07-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Googled my nickname, and seen this thread. I wish I had a better explanation than "Life happened." I just got a new job within the last few months, and it's just been super stressful. I build tires now for the Marines. Some of those tires are several hundred pounds. My coworkers are just shitty. I'll try and hop on here more often. I just smoked some cigars 2 days ago for the first time in over a month, and seen all those bags from you.. Felt super bad, and I looked at the sticks for a few moments just thinking I wish life has been better.

God bless you all, if anyone ever wants to get a hold of me: goodolkck@gmail.com -- or send me a pm.. I believe it notifies me of PMs on here. I'm not dead, but might as well be.

EDIT :: Wow........ Missed the mega herf.. I just want to go huddle in a corner. Sigh.

Hope to see you back soon!

688sonarmen
07-19-2013, 08:59 PM
Glad to hear from you!

kelmac07
07-19-2013, 09:14 PM
So Jarrett...did you smoke any of Todds sticks? Curious to hear your reviews.

RevSmoke
07-25-2013, 12:27 PM

No explanation necessary. As you can see, I haven't been around CA since you responded - life has happened here as well.

My original post was made because I was just worried about you and hoped something hadn't happened.