PDA

View Full Version : Wallador

icehog3
04-06-2013, 12:27 AM
If you get a chance, tune into Hardcore Pawn this Sunday at 3PM Eastern time.....It's channel 246 on DirecTV (TruTV).

The second most impressive "wallador" I'ver ever seen, second only to one I saw in Ohio once. ;)

SvilleKid
04-06-2013, 01:39 PM
If you get a chance, tune into Hardcore Pawn this Sunday at 3PM Eastern time.....It's channel 246 on DirecTV (TruTV).

The second most impressive "wallador" I'ver ever seen, second only to one I saw in Ohio once. ;)

Dave's, I presume? Miss him around here.

I would watch the show, but I don't want anymore "wants" intruding on the list I already have!!1

icehog3
04-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Dave's, I presume? Miss him around here.

I would watch the show, but I don't want anymore "wants" intruding on the list I already have!!1

You guessed it, Cliff. :tu

No worries, Les bought the unti for $1400, and I am guessing he will list it at eleventy billion dollars. :lr

SvilleKid
04-06-2013, 03:55 PM
You guessed it, Cliff. :tu

No worries, Les bought the unti for $1400, and I am guessing he will list it at eleventy billion dollars. :lr

SEE!!!! For $1400, workable for me, and a great deal. But doubt I can swing the eleventy billion. I never run across these deals on the front end. Always after the initial buy, and then they want the billion or so!!!:D

big_jaygee
04-07-2013, 11:31 AM
just saw the episode...impressive wallador.