PDA

View Full Version : Lounge in Redding, CA

CigarSquid
03-16-2013, 08:11 AM
I will be in Redding for a bit tomorrow. I may stop by a lounge, if there is one.

Does anyone know of a good lounge in Redding, Ca?

Thanks in advance for the help.

CigarSquid
03-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Bump.

Guess Redding sucks for a lounge just as much as Medford.

sikk50
03-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Shoot! I wish I saw this I would have invited you over!!!!! We don't have a lounge here, theres only one shop that has cigars "tobacco and brew." Good selection for what it is. Hit me up if you're coming down here again in the future!

CigarSquid
03-17-2013, 08:16 PM
For sure. We went by the softball fields to check them out. I will have some tournaments down there this summer.

sikk50
03-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Nice! Let me know! We can herf here, could probably get Dice (Skywalker) and Richard (tzzadi [sp?]) to join!

CigarSquid
03-17-2013, 08:22 PM
Next time I will PM you when I go through and have some time.

T.G
03-17-2013, 09:33 PM
Nice! Let me know! We can herf here, could probably get Dice (Skywalker) and Richard (tzzadi [sp?]) to join!

Grampa Dice doesn't herf anymore.

CigarSquid
04-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Any nice sports bars in Redding to catch, maybe an A's game on Saturday evening?

And, so I am clear, there are no lounges in Redding to smoke at?

Skywalker
04-12-2013, 02:04 PM
Grampa Dice doesn't herf anymore.

:gary

Any nice sports bars in Redding to catch, maybe an A's game on Saturday evening?

And, so I am clear, there are no lounges in Redding to smoke at?

No. However, there is a cigar club, The Grindstone. Members smoke outside or in the clubhouse. It is an invite-only kind of group. They only meet on Fridays and special events.

Also, The Vintage restaurant does allow patrons to smoke cigars outside in their patio area.

T.G
04-12-2013, 03:06 PM
:gary

No. However, there is a cigar club, The Grindstone. Members smoke outside or in the clubhouse. It is an invite-only kind of group. They only meet on Fridays and special events.

Also, The Vintage restaurant does allow patrons to smoke cigars outside in their patio area.

See. I told you he didn't herf anymore. No invite to come see him.