PDA

View Full Version : The Lone Ranger

Ogre
03-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Was captured by the Indians and they are pissed. They have decided to burn him alive at the stake but they are civil enough to grant the Lone Ranger one final request before they light his ass up.

The Lone Ranger requested that he gets to speak with his horse. So the Indians bring him his horse and the Lone Ranger whispers something into the horses ear and the horse takes off running. A few minutes later, the horse shows back up with a naked, red head girl on its back. The Indians figured, "well, what the hell" and lent the Lone Ranger a tee-pee for about 1/2 an hour. Afterwards the Lone Ranger crawls out of the tee-pee and thanks the Indians but then he explains that his horse is a bit hard of hearing and asks the Indians for one more chance to speak with his horse. The Indians be as civil as they can, agreed and brought The Lone Ranger's horse to him again. He whispers in horses ear and once again the horse takes off running and returns a short time later but this time the horse has a naked blonde girl on its back. Smiling, the Indians oblige the Lone Ranger once again and let him have the tee-pee for another 1/2 hour.

The Lone Ranger crawls back out of the tee-pee and shakes his head and laughs. He thanks the Indians again but asks for the chance to speak with his horse just one more time. The Indians reluctantly agree and bring the horse over to the Lone Ranger a 3rd time and final time.

The Lone Ranger approaches his horse then punches him in jaw and knocks him to the ground and then stands over the horse and yells, "Posse, stupid! I said Posse!"

big_jaygee
03-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Hahaha :lr :lr

The Poet
03-11-2013, 03:51 PM
I don't get it.

But maybe I could, if someone can lend me a horse.

G G
03-11-2013, 04:02 PM
:tu

kelmac07
03-11-2013, 04:30 PM
:r :r :r

CigarNut
03-11-2013, 06:08 PM
:r :r