PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a sweet cigar.

J Higgi
03-07-2013, 05:12 AM
Im new here and currently deployed to the "stan". I just started smoking cigars and have tried a few different brands, the one I like the most so far is the Acid Kuba Kuba blue. Im looking for some similar to those and a good place to order. Thanks Jack

equetefue
03-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Welcome to the Asylum! Take some time to introduce yourself in the New Inmate Processing Area.

To answer your question I would look at Drew Estate Isla de Sol coffee infused cigars. Just a recommendation.

cjhalbrooks
03-07-2013, 07:23 AM
Welcome where are you at i am at joyce and i have some these nice guys sent me

J Higgi
03-07-2013, 07:24 AM
im at JBad

cjhalbrooks
03-07-2013, 07:26 AM
well that sucks sorry man

AdamJoshua
03-07-2013, 07:46 AM
Legends Drew Estate Copper Label are another, they are hazelnuty, and pretty cheap I got some *sadly* off the devil site.

Sonic04GT
03-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Really can't go wrong with the Acid line or anything from Drew Estate if you're looking for infused/sweet. My brother really likes the Cold Infusion Tea. I thought they were pretty decent but didn't care for the aroma.

I'm a big fan of the Kuba Kuba. The Java maduros are excellent if you want something smooth and chocolatey.

shopkins82
03-21-2013, 08:21 AM
As mentioned above, the CI Legends Copper Label by Drew Estates is an excellent choice and one of my favorites, regardless of price. It doesn't have the potpori essence that much of the Acid line does.

I'd also check out the Naturals by Drew Estates... they're not infused but many are sweetened and they're big on flavor without being too strong. I've liked all of them except the Root and Root Deluxe which both happen to not be sweetened.

Within the Acid line, the Blondie Belicoso tends to be my favorite... not much different than the Kuba (even in size), but about 20% cheaper per stick.