PDA

View Full Version : Rest In Peace Paul Bearer

AdamJoshua
03-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Manager of The Undertaker and several others. William Moody, known to wrestling fans as Paul Bearer passed away at 58 yrs old today, details not yet available though it seems he has been in poor health. He'll be carrying that URN up in the sky now.

R.I.P. Mr. Moody.

http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/paul-bearer-pictures-14.jpg

big_jaygee
03-06-2013, 03:55 AM
RIP Mr. Moody.... when i was a kid, he and the Undertaker would creep me out

AdamJoshua
03-06-2013, 10:25 AM
Haha the Undertaker rocked, some good matches with the Ultimate Warrior. Of course being old as dirt and from florida I remember seeing people like bob backlund, rick flair, dusty rhodes, guys like that all wrestle when they were young and skinny (before roids). I have tons of (well my brother has them now) old NWA posters they would put in store windows to advertise matches, they are all autographed, lots of Rocky Johnson Jr. (the rocks dad) and even his grandfathers autographs, I should send him one and get him to sign it so I have 3 generations on it.

Starscream
03-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Paul/Percy was a great entertainer and overall genuine and great human being. God bless his family. Rest in peace brother. I always marked out whenever he was on tv.

OLS
03-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Sorry to hear of the passing of this legend. He was right at more modern edge of classic wrestling personnas,
and a sho nuff legend. He is one of the guys that really widened wrestling out from being a bunch of guys in tights
throwing each other around to being a real production. Guys like Paul Bearer, Skandor Ackbar, and the other
"managers" who made what was happening outside the ring as can't miss as the action inside it. Wow. Crazy stuff.

The modern guys, ehh, they have kind of created their own thing and I am not certain its all that great.

AdamJoshua
03-11-2013, 10:33 AM
He was right up there with Mr Fuji and the other greats.