PDA

View Full Version : Amazon carries amazing products

markem
02-23-2013, 05:44 PM
Okay, not really a joke and really creepy, but this may be a place to put those funny/humorous/dumb items that you find on Amazon. Here's one that puts me in mind of the DIYers in the crowd.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31IA5wI3uPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

"Nasco has developed the first infant circumcision trainer! With assistance from the University of Wisconsin, the Life/form Infant Circumcision Trainer has been developed to offer realistic training of this delicate procedure. Now medical students and physicians can practice and improve their skills on the surgical removal of the foreskin on the glans penis, without the worry of learning on a live infant. This trainer may also be used to practice aftercare skills by the nursing staff and parents, and could be used to demonstrate the procedure to parents and family members. The skin is made from our Life/like material and is delicate and realistic to the touch. The trainerĘs foreskin is inexpensive and simple to replace. Includes infant body, six foreskins, instructions, and storage box. Three-year warranty."

For some reason, it is the warranty that made me laugh.

dunng
02-23-2013, 05:48 PM
The real question is what were you searching to find this? :r :r

markem
02-23-2013, 05:54 PM
The real question is what were you searching to find this? :r :r

It's amazing what you find on FB

AdamJoshua
02-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Jebbus why did i click this :fp