PDA

View Full Version : Reflecting over 2012, what are you thankful for?

SweetHavok
12-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Not sure how this thread will turn out but here goes:

Being deployed recently I have had a lot of time to reflect on many things in my life. I mainly realized that despite the hardships of being in the military and being away from my family over the course of the last few years. I am thankful for having a very understanding wife who I has supported me throughout through thick and thin.

What are you thankful for?

TJarv
12-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm thankful for an amazing girlfriend, an awesome family, and some great friends.

Thank you for the sacrifice that you make for us

icehog3
12-23-2012, 02:02 PM
There are many things I am thankful for...family, friends, health...but some of the most impoirtant are the sacrifices of our Troops and their families for our freedom. Thank you. :salute:

maninblack
12-24-2012, 08:01 AM
Thankful for my family, my son Lincoln who was born this past year, my two other boys Max and Quentin, my beautiful wife, friends, living in this amazing country, this site and alloys crazy inmates, and my Cigar Zombies.

Robulous78
12-24-2012, 04:44 PM
I am thankful for my family, friends, my freedom (and for those that protect it) and for all the awesome people I have met from here...

Merry Christmas Everyone... :)

kelmac07
12-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Thankful for family, friends, health, freedom and for those whom help to provide it.

Adriftpanda
12-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Cool thread!

This year has been kind to me, for the most part. Thankful for friends and family and the new addition to our family (dog). Oh, also my health. Knock on wood, I was sick free all year.

sikk50
12-24-2012, 06:06 PM
I'm thankful for my moms successful surgery to remove a large tumor that turned out to be noncancerous. I am thankful for my families good health. I am thankful for good friends. And I am thankful for my new career.

sevans105
12-24-2012, 08:47 PM
2012 has been a long, challenging year and yet I still have many things to be thankful for. Like all, I'm grateful for family, friends, and freedom. Most of all, I am grateful for Dani this past year. I've struggled with some pretty crappy medical stuff and she's been there for me and my kids 100%. Through ER visits, way too many Dr. appointments, inability to work, often inability to function, she has always been there. She is truly awesome.

Tio Gato
12-25-2012, 10:16 AM
I am so thankful for my family. It's been tough this year as our Dad passed. We've rallied together and become much closer. The addition of my first grandson was truly a blessing. Life goes on, thank God.

thebayratt
12-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Im thankful for my friends family and especially my daughter.
Also thankful for my overall general health was good this year.