PDA

View Full Version : Christmas mall shooting hero

cjhalbrooks
12-16-2012, 07:06 PM
I got this from a group i am part of on FB. I thought this was worth a share on here.

"We are sure you'll be as shocked as we were to not hear ANYTHING about this in the mainstream media.

Didn't anyone wonder why a guy, armed to the teeth, in a crowded mall at Christmas, during the height of Christmas shopping season, only managed to kill two people before turning the gun on himself??? Sheeple, really??

This man, Nick Meli, is why, and hes a true Hero as far as we are concerned. He is a CCW holder in Oregon and he confronted a psychotic murderer at the Clackamas Town Center mall last week, thus saving an unknown number of innocent lives.

Nick saw what was happening, took cover and then drew down on the suspect. Nick held his fire though, because the background wasn't clear and he feared he might hit an innocent person. But he was willing and that made a profound difference.

Nick's actions made the killer retreat into a stairwell and kill himself, like the coward that he was.

Well done, Nick Meli, you're a hero."

http://easybakegunclub.com/news/1943/Clackamas-Mall-Shooter-Was-Confonted-By-Concealed-.html

TJarv
12-16-2012, 07:16 PM
I wish more people were CCW holders

sikk50
12-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Where's the like button?

hammondc
12-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Like.

big_jaygee
12-16-2012, 08:09 PM
:tu

your right i wish more people had ccw permits.. i have one and i hope i never have to use but if the need arises you bet your ass i will not hesitate to. monthly trips to the gun range will keep the skills sharp.

icehog3
12-16-2012, 08:24 PM
I am glad Meli was there to intervene, but I have a hard time calling anything that includes two innocents being murdered as "good news". :2

CigarSquid
12-16-2012, 08:45 PM
:tu

your right i wish more people had ccw permits.. i have one and i hope i never have to use but if the need arises you bet your ass i will not hesitate to. monthly trips to the gun range will keep the skills sharp.

Glad top be one as well. Hope to never really need to exercise it.

I am glad Meli was there to intervene, but I have a hard time calling anything that includes two innocents being murdered as "good news". :2

Maybe something like, better news within a bad situation.

cjhalbrooks
12-16-2012, 09:15 PM

I see your point. I guess that could be seen as a cold and insensitive way to look at it from my point of view. Could you change it title to "Christmas mall shooting hero". I think that might be more correct. Thank you for pointing that out. I know that i am kind of brain washed sometimes.

icehog3
12-16-2012, 09:27 PM
I can, Cory. And don't get me wrong, I see the guy as a hero as well. Just struggled with the title. :tu

cjhalbrooks
12-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Yea i got ya. Once you said that i thought yea most likely not the best title. Thanks

iaMkcK
12-16-2012, 10:58 PM
RIP to those lost for no reason, and God bless Meli

Remo
12-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Funny thing is this happens quite a bit, there have been numerous accounts of CCW holders stopping shootings but the mainstream media never covers it. Great job Nick :tu

maninblack
12-17-2012, 05:50 AM
Great job, I just wish he had been there to prevent the two killings. This nonsense of killing random people is getting out of control.