PDA

View Full Version : I hate jared!!!!

MikeyC
12-09-2008, 08:23 PM
OMG!! He went to Jared!!!!

If I hear that one more time I'm going to :hn

These Jared ads are ubiquitous. I see them on TV. I hear them on the radio. I don't even know where there is Jared store anywhere around here!!

I SWEAR because of their annoying ads that I will NEVER EVER give them :2 of my money. Who else is with me?

-MG-
12-09-2008, 08:39 PM
I'm with ya! I used to always turn off the Shane Co. ads, but now these bug me just as much! :fl

ucla695
12-09-2008, 08:40 PM
I'm all over your boycott!!

Mugen910
12-09-2008, 08:47 PM
:r that is funny chit
Posted via Mobile Device

VirtualSmitty
12-09-2008, 08:48 PM
So wait, you didn't go to Jared? WTF is wrong with you!?

BamBam
12-09-2008, 08:50 PM
ahhhhhhhhh...I am not alone. I hate these also.

If any of my friends go to Jared I'm gonna punch ''em in the face.

gettysburgfreak
12-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Dude I am with you 100%. I see all these crappy annoying ads for places that I have never seen or heard of. The most annoying commercials I think are:

free credit report
The dell commercial where the dumb ***** sings I am green today
Jared
Subway five dollar foot longs

Beagleone
12-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Sounds like you have something on your mind there. Needing to buy something for the special someone?

MikeyC
12-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Sounds like you have something on your mind there. Needing to buy something for the special someone?

Nah. I just got married. I'm not buying any jewelry for a while. :tu

VirtualSmitty
12-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Subway five dollar foot longs

That one actually bothers me the most. I hear it 20 times, it makes me never want to eat at a Subways ever again. F@*k Jared, i'll go get tacos.

zonedar
12-09-2008, 09:16 PM
If you have XM, the Evercleanse commercials are..., well words escape me.

"...[T]hat some experts say is trapped to the colon wall like spackle or paste"

ChicagoWhiteSox
12-09-2008, 09:16 PM
im right there with ya bro

elderboy02
12-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Jared and the darn 5 dollar footlongs are horrible commercials! Ban them!

shvictor
12-09-2008, 11:05 PM

:r :r:r:rWanna fill him in guys, or just let him find out for himself? :hn

14holestogie
12-09-2008, 11:11 PM

Yup, I was thinking the same thing.....:r

Ubergopher
12-09-2008, 11:18 PM
I plan on boycotting jewlery stores until some chick is good enough for me to go there. I have the feeling it'll be a long, single next 70 years for me.

spectrrr
12-09-2008, 11:23 PM

:r PRICELESS :r

I have to head to one sometime next year... but after enduring commercials like that for my entire adult life, I will NEVER, EVER go to a chain store like that. Hometown, small, FAMILY jeweler for me! :tu

Skywalker
12-09-2008, 11:37 PM
I'm with you!!!

My wife and I hate those ads!!!

spectrrr
12-09-2008, 11:40 PM
lets be honest here. women, chime in if your reading this...

If I hand my sweetie a nice diamond necklace... just as long as its real... CAN SHE REALLY TELL WHERE THE **** I GOT IT FROM?

bigloo
12-09-2008, 11:50 PM
We were joking about this over lunch at work today. We all agreed we hated the commercial. But then we decided to do the resverse commercial. Not sure this "types" out well, but at least in person this is funny sh!t. The commercial starts off with a guy looking at his credit card statement, he looks at his pal and says (in a disstressed voice) "she went to Jared" then his pal responds in a very loud angry voice "SHE WENT TO JARED" then he responds back "SHE WENT TO FFFFFF$CKING JARED", and it goes on from there. Anyway, I think SNL should get all over this because we were rolling on the floor going through the motions.

Cigary
12-10-2008, 12:00 AM
First time I saw the commercial I wanted to scream. Had never heard of this place and finally saw one of their stores,,,gimmee a break, it's no better than Kays or any other mall store that has diamonds. The prices they have aren't better than any other place plus the fact they are higher. I got my wifes diamonds in the Carribean where diamond stores sell at such a lower price. We knew the place we bought it was highly recommended but we still wanted to ensure what we bought was high quality. We took it to an appraiser and found out that the diamond stone and band were appraised at $15,000 and I paid $8,000. Jareds can go f**k themselves.

silentjon
12-10-2008, 04:51 AM

Tell us how long that lasts. :r

Starscream
12-10-2008, 05:38 AM
I went to Jared!

Honestly, I don't know where a Jared is located. Don't have them around here, (I don't think).

Five... Five Dollar Footlongs!!!!!!:D

Sailkat
12-10-2008, 05:47 AM
lets be honest here. women, chime in if your reading this...

If I hand my sweetie a nice diamond necklace... just as long as its real... CAN SHE REALLY TELL WHERE THE **** I GOT IT FROM?

Well, most women are equipped with Tiffany's radar.....

But we would all be thrilled with a diamond necklace! :D
Great choice for a Christmas gift, I'm sure your sweetie will be thrilled :r

MikeyC
12-10-2008, 06:01 AM

For what I paid for her engagement ring and her all diamond wedding band I could have paid cash for a car. Trust me, the only jewels she's going to be seeing for a while are the family jewels. :D

taltos
12-10-2008, 06:04 AM
:r :r:r:rWanna fill him in guys, or just let him find out for himself? :hnLets let him learn the hard (or soft) way.:r:r:r

taltos
12-10-2008, 06:08 AM
Jared and the darn 5 dollar footlongs are horrible commercials! Ban them!Why does the way that the girls hold their hands describing the foot longs remind me of the opening scene in the Godfather after Sonny boinked the Maid of Honor and the size of his package was being described?:ss

kaisersozei
12-10-2008, 06:24 AM
For what I paid for her engagement ring and her all diamond wedding band I could have paid cash for a car. Trust me, the only jewels she's going to be seeing for a while are the family jewels. :D

:r:r:r:r Wanna fill him in guys, or just let him find out for himself? :hn

Blueface
12-10-2008, 06:28 AM

These Jared ads are ubiquitous. I see them on TV. I hear them on the radio. I don't even know where there is Jared store anywhere around here!!

I SWEAR because of their annoying ads that I will NEVER EVER give them :2 of my money. Who else is with me?

:r:r:r
I would have to agree.
I see them in my area at least three times a day in the evenings.

cbsmokin
12-10-2008, 12:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHIo4VruGZY

And which one of you guys is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSm5Olms52M

Cigary
12-10-2008, 12:39 PM

The family jewels don't have enough glitter on them to sustain enough interest.

Lets let him learn the hard (or soft) way.:r:r:r

Why should he get a leg up while the rest of us had to go thru this? I say he gets to learn like the rest of us so we have something to cry about when we herf it up.

LasciviousXXX
12-10-2008, 12:56 PM

See..... if you would have went to Jared this wouldn't be an issue...

:r

stirwood
12-11-2008, 07:24 PM
I LOVE JARED!!! Wait hear me out, my first name is Jared. for many years all I heard was subway this and subway that :fl. But now I moved up, all i get now is "he went to Jared". It didnt help that I could lose a few pounds either and yes I did try the subway diet LOL. I'll take diamonds and gold over sam witches any day. I feel more classy now. :D

RGD.
12-11-2008, 09:08 PM

Says you -

:ss

Ron