PDA

View Full Version : The Tea Party

MajorCaptSilly
11-07-2012, 08:41 AM
A father bought his daughter a beautiful tea set for her 7th birthday. The daughter was so excited and wanted to have a tea party with her teddy bear and her dad. The dad wanted to make the party extra special, so he bought an exquisite dress for his daughter, rented a tuxedo and even had a tuxedo made for the teddy bear. The tea party was to be held at 3pm on Saturday. The father got dressed in his tuxedo and put the custom tuxedo on the teddy bear. When the father went in to take his daughter to the tea party, the phone rang. The father answered and it was the HVAC company confirming their appointment for a furnace inspection and tune-up.

MCS

shilala
11-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Sheer comic genius.

Subvet642
11-07-2012, 09:02 AM
...just waiting for a punch-line...

markem
11-07-2012, 09:06 AM
MCS at his finest. Set em then reel em in. :tu

Savor the Stick
11-07-2012, 09:07 AM
...and waiting, and waiting.....

T.G
11-07-2012, 09:35 AM
I LOLed for real.

oooo35980
11-07-2012, 10:00 AM
So this is one of those tell a joke that isn't a joke and see who laughs type of things? I'm confused, maybe that's the point of the joke?

Ogre
11-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Maybe its an inside joke. Only MCS gets it.

LasciviousXXX
11-07-2012, 10:04 AM
The Joke is a LIE....

Whipper Snapper
11-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Sklee?

Ye Olde Phart
11-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Cheez Whizz Thongs! Who's on the Silly Putty?

xFreebirdx
11-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Man some of y'all get waaaay better bud than I do.......lol;)

hotreds
11-07-2012, 05:51 PM
And they all lived happily ever after.

MajorCaptSilly
11-07-2012, 07:14 PM
I could do these jokes every day but choose to keep some space between them. I'm afraid you all might think I'm weird.

MCS

Ogre
11-07-2012, 07:31 PM
I could do these jokes every day but choose to keep some space between them. I'm afraid you all might think I'm weird.

MCS

:confused::confused::confused:

chippewastud79
11-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Now thats funny. :r

MCS

Too late.

cmitch
11-07-2012, 09:02 PM
A man is caring for his young daughter while his wife is at work. An hour or so before the wife gets home, the little girl asks her daddy if he wants to have a tea party. He agrees, and the young girl toddles off. A few minutes later she comes back with a small plastic tea cup full of water, and hands it to her daddy. He drinks it, the little girl giggles, and toddles away, returning again in a few moments with more water, which the man drinks. This continues for about half an hour. The man calls his wife, telling her that she just has to come see how cute this is, what their daughter is doing. So when she gets home, she watches her daughter toddle back and forth with the little cup once or twice. Her husband says, "See, isn't she just adorable?" His wife looks at him and, smiling, says, "There is only one place low enough for her to get that water from, you know."

Ogre
11-07-2012, 09:17 PM
A man is caring for his young daughter while his wife is at work. An hour or so before the wife gets home, the little girl asks her daddy if he wants to have a tea party. He agrees, and the young girl toddles off. A few minutes later she comes back with a small plastic tea cup full of water, and hands it to her daddy. He drinks it, the little girl giggles, and toddles away, returning again in a few moments with more water, which the man drinks. This continues for about half an hour. The man calls his wife, telling her that she just has to come see how cute this is, what their daughter is doing. So when she gets home, she watches her daughter toddle back and forth with the little cup once or twice. Her husband says, "See, isn't she just adorable?" His wife looks at him and, smiling, says, "There is only one place low enough for her to get that water from, you know."

Now that one I get :r