PDA

View Full Version : Drew Estate Egg!

Sonic04GT
10-27-2012, 12:23 PM
I don't smoke many infused cigars anymore but I keep a few around. However, my brother is new to cigars and enjoys the DE stuff so we split this purchase. Famous Smoke was running a deal and we got all this for $40 shipped. The Eggs got pretty terrible reviews but it's a neat novelty item that I may attempt to smoke on Easter haha The CAO was a filler item, and it sucked.

http://www.lolzilla.net/images/23284797682597315572.jpg
http://www.lolzilla.net/images/73635189677111050694.jpg

Deal is actually still going. Buy a "box" of the Egg for $14, get a 5pk of the Root for free. Threw the Kubas in from Cigar Monster to get free shipping. I believe there was a $10 off $50 as well but I think that's gone now.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/sale/coupons.cfm

emopunker2004
10-27-2012, 12:34 PM
:r:r ask Kelmac about the maduro EGG...

Sonic04GT
10-27-2012, 12:46 PM

I shall await his presence in this thread :D

kelmac07
10-27-2012, 01:03 PM

Justin gifted me one of these last year...and since it was a gift...I smoked it. It wasn't horrible...but it was extremely light and seemed to last forever. great novelty item to pull out at a herf and pass around...plenty of laughs will be had by all. :D

Sonic04GT
10-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Justin gifted me one of these last year...and since it was a gift...I smoked it. It wasn't horrible...but it was extremely light and seemed to last forever. great novelty item to pull out at a herf and pass around...plenty of laughs will be had by all. :D

Haha that seems to be what I'm hearing, very light and tasteless. I may smoke it eventually :noon

iaMkcK
10-27-2012, 01:50 PM
That.. Is epic. I may have to pick one up for the novelty of it all!

bigunit66
10-27-2012, 01:52 PM
I got one in a PIF that was signed by JD. I can't even imagine trying to smoke that thing. As far as the rest of the sticks, I have never had anything infused but have heard that the kuba's are the way to go...

icehog3
10-27-2012, 01:58 PM
One of the worst cigars I ever (half)smoked.

Sonic04GT
10-27-2012, 04:03 PM
I got one in a PIF that was signed by JD. I can't even imagine trying to smoke that thing. As far as the rest of the sticks, I have never had anything infused but have heard that the kuba's are the way to go...

Yeah the Kuba was the second cigar I ever tried I believe and I still really enjoy them.
One of the worst cigars I ever (half)smoked.
Hahaha :tu
That.. Is epic. I may have to pick one up for the novelty of it all!

Get it while the freebies are available ;)

Porch Dweller
10-27-2012, 05:31 PM

The Kubas aren't bad. I always have a few on hand but could never smoke them every day. For those that hate on them I recommend the Opulence 3. The "Acid" flavor is much more subdued so the tobacco flavors are much more prevalent.

A request for Sonic: if you do smoke the Egg take some pictures and post them here.

Ashcan Bill
10-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Don't wait for Easter - smoke it now. We have the End-Of-The-World scheduled in a couple more months. Actually less than a couple months. Don't delay and be disappointed. ;)

Photos and review appreciated.

Sonic04GT
10-27-2012, 07:32 PM
Haha if I do end up smoking it I'll be sure to post some pics.

CoffeeWaterBeer
10-30-2012, 01:56 PM
I enjoy the Root's actually, the infused flavor is much milder and earthier than some of the Acid offerings. Definitely not a daily smoke but not bad on occasion.

Don Fernando
10-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Justin gifted me one of these last year...and since it was a gift...I smoked it.

Good to know you smoke any cigar that is gifted to you. Let me dig around to see if I can find more gorillafingers :D

Ashcan Bill
10-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Good to know you smoke any cigar that is gifted to you. Let me dig around to see if I can find more gorillafingers :D

:tu :tu :tu