PDA

View Full Version : Thank the Lord I Work during the Daytime Hours.

Starscream
10-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Having the week off due to the bith of my fourth child, I must say that ESPN's daytime talk shows are completely worthless. With Dan Patrick not on tv, I've been forced to watch Mike and Mike and First Take with Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. This week I've learned that Peyton Manning is the MVP despite his team having a .500 record at this point, and I've learned that Cam Newton is a black QB. Seriously? I'm glad that Time Warner Cable recently allowed me to have access to both the NFL Network and MLB Network. ESPN is absolutely worthless except for its college football games on Saturday. They don't even cover game one of the WS. WTF?

DaBear
10-25-2012, 08:06 PM
You ever catch The Herd? Colin Cowherd is the only sensible talking head they have there anymore. First Take is only entertaining to watch Bayless and Smith do everything short of shank each other.

Starscream
10-25-2012, 08:11 PM
You ever catch The Herd? Colin Cowherd is the only sensible talking head they have there anymore. First Take is only entertaining to watch Bayless and Smith do everything short of shank each other.

Cowherd is the biggest jack@$$ of them all. How could I forget to include him into my OP.:D

I do like Around the Horn on the mothership b/c it doesn't take itself seriously.

Starscream
10-25-2012, 08:12 PM

Love how Brandon Marshall came on the show and made Stephen A. Look like a complete douche.

DaBear
10-25-2012, 08:55 PM
I did forget about Around the Horn, that is a fun show to watch. PTI isn't too bad either, just cuz Kornheiser always makes me laugh

Starscream
10-25-2012, 09:17 PM
I did forget about Around the Horn, that is a fun show to watch. PTI isn't too bad either, just cuz Kornheiser always makes me laugh

I like PTI too. So that's an hour and a half of a 24 hr sports network of worthwhile programming. Make it 2 1/2 if you add in one Sportscenter.:)

icehog3
10-25-2012, 11:48 PM
Bayless and Smith. Calling them "tools" would be an insult to tools.

elderboy02
10-26-2012, 05:10 AM
I agree with Andy. Colin Cowherd is a moron.

E.J.
10-26-2012, 06:53 AM
Pti ftw!