PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Loc?

mjdx88
10-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Have you guys seen these? Fresh Loc? I found them at my local shop rite ( has a nice smoke shop in it, prices are ok and sticks are usually fresh)

These are singles in a foil pouch, this place had a macanudo and an excalibur.

Does anyone know how long they stay fresh? And where might I be able to buy a box of singles?

If the price is right and the shelf life is good, might be nice to have a few stashed in my desk at the office and a few for a bug out bag.

galaga
10-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Sorry, never heard of them.

OLS
10-18-2012, 12:13 PM
FROM MIKE'S online

The newest trend from the big cigar factories in the Dominican Republic is the revolutionary Fresh-Loc packaging
technique in which the freshly made cigars are packed into specially made Ziploc style bags that are assembled
into newly designed boxes to ship to consumers all over the country. These packages are just like “disposable”
travel humidor that will last for extra long periods, keeping the cigars at perfect shape just like the day they
were made.

http://www.jrcigars.com/jr/index.cfm/hurl/evt=itemDetail/itemcode=JUTOFL/ROMEO-Y-JULIETA-1875-TORO-FRESH-LOC-POUCH.html

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Leave-the-Humidor-at-home-with-Fresh-Loc-Packaging-.html?soid=1103923394228&aid=jgoy1NLnqwI

sikk50
10-18-2012, 12:44 PM
So....its a plastic bag.....that costs the same as my here-ador, without the damage protection?

I think if I'm only taking a few sticks somewhere for a day, a ziplock will work just fine. Cigars are resilient and don't lose humidity as long as some people think

mjdx88
10-18-2012, 01:17 PM
thats what it sounds like, like i said it would be nice if it holds RH for a while, just buy a few and throw them in my desk and no needed to worry about a humi.

Zane
10-18-2012, 02:04 PM
thats what it sounds like, like i said it would be nice if it holds RH for a while, just buy a few and throw them in my desk and no needed to worry about a humi.

Just grab a small travel humi. Much easier.