PDA

View Full Version : Speed Channel Loses F1 Contract to NBC

Catfish
10-14-2012, 09:42 PM
I'll stay positive and hope for the best but I have a feeling NBC's coverage of F1 races will not be on par with Speed Channel's.

Link to story (http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ap-sources-speed-wont-air-f1-after-season)

never_enough
11-09-2012, 02:05 PM
As long as it stays on TV, I don't care. I'm just waiting for the day that I'm searching online for a link to watch the race. Hope it never happens.

Starscream
11-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Looks like SPEED Channel is getting rebranded soon anyway. This could be a good deal for F1.

LostAbbott
11-09-2012, 04:57 PM
As long as it stays on TV, I don't care. I'm just waiting for the day that I'm searching online for a link to watch the race. Hope it never happens.

That is what I had to do when WRC left Speed... It is a pain in the ass to find good coverage.

never_enough
11-09-2012, 05:04 PM
I use to watch WRC too.

I'm sure a million people say/think the same thing, but I wish I was rich enough to have a channel with all the good racing without the constant NASCAR coverage. I respect it, but I don't want to see it all day everyday. There is other great racing going on in the world.

PearlS4
11-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Speed channel has gone way downhill, might as well call it the NASCAR channel, as that seems to be all they are interested in covering any more. The Velocity channel seems to be doing a decent job.