PDA

View Full Version : New B&M opening in Huntsville, AL

cmitch
10-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Two Iraq War Vets Jacob Ives and Kirk Chalmers. Here's a blog from the Huntsville times about them:
http://blog.al.com/huntsville-times-business/2012/09/iraq_war_vets_open_patriot_cig.html#incart_flyout_ business

oooo35980
10-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Another B&M is good news around here. TCR has great people but lacks my favorite cigars, "Humidor Pipe Shop" is exactly the opposite. It would be nice to have more of a one stop shop. We shall see.

SvilleKid
10-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Wish it was closer to you, Mitch! "K" could truly use the competition!!!

BTW, how did the Patio Herf go? Avoid the weather? Hope so!

cmitch
10-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Wish it was closer to you, Mitch! "K" could truly use the competition!!!

BTW, how did the Patio Herf go? Avoid the weather? Hope so!

Cold and miserable. Kept moving from the patio to the garage. Drizzled rain on and off all evening. But we had a good time. A bad day on the patio is better than a good day at you know where!

cmitch
10-12-2012, 01:39 PM
I'm at Patriot Cigars now. Nice place. Small but very comfortable lounge. Kirk and Jacob are here as well. Great guys.

Patriot Cigars
10-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoying a smoke with us! I know we're not very close to where you live but would love to have you down anytime. Hope you did well at Don and Donny's poker night. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

cmitch
10-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoying a smoke with us! I know we're not very close to where you live but would love to have you down anytime. Hope you did well at Don and Donny's poker night. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Thanks for your hospitality and welcome to the asylum.