PDA

View Full Version : I am so completely ****ed.

BHalbrooks
09-29-2012, 09:13 PM
I'll take you back a bit.

I keep a journal of every new Cigar I smoke. My Wife was sitting next to me and said, "That green label smells like Mints, I didn't know they smelled nice like that." She usually likes the woody, leathery, hay smell, but went crazy like a Cat on Catnip when she smelled the mint. I have smoked 1 infused Cigar ever, so this was BIG news for her.

Fast forward to a week ago, she says that she'll only drive to a BM that's 40 min away, if I get her "one of those good smelling ones." I got her an Acid Blondie in the smallest size they have. Since that day, I've ordered 2 5'ers off of the devil site.

Today I've had two Cigars. When I went to light up the second one she said, "Where's mine?" She smoked two today. I'm ****ed. She's now asking for more and more.

There are good things that also go along with this... This means that I can now funnel more money into CIGARS! This also means I HAVE to upgrade my Humidor now, because I can't mix infused and mine, right? This also means that I just HAD to giver her my single stinky, and ordered a 4 finger.

Tough life.

DaBear
09-29-2012, 09:16 PM
:r

I was a bit worried this was about to go a different direction from the title. All I have to say is you brought this on yourself! :r

ChicagoWhiteSox
09-29-2012, 09:21 PM
You are toast:r:r:r

Justinphilly
09-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Hilarious. I thought the same thing when my wife said she wanted to get into golf. After that, I stopped golfing. I don't suggest you do the same with cigars.

N2 GOLD
09-29-2012, 09:48 PM
I thought you were going to need bail money or new passport... LOL!!! :ss

BHalbrooks
09-29-2012, 09:52 PM
No no, that'd go in the general discussion :r

PCR
09-29-2012, 10:02 PM
I need your wife to talk to my wife. :tu

kelmac07
09-29-2012, 10:10 PM
There goes that cigar budget. :bh :bh

MarkinAZ
09-29-2012, 10:17 PM
Tough life....

Yeah, but the sex must be better now:tu

cjhalbrooks
09-29-2012, 11:50 PM
Okay I have an extra humidor I can hook you up with. Along with the pelican case. Along with a lighter and cuter. See ya Thursday.

AlohaStyle
09-30-2012, 12:06 AM
Glad you are liking it bro. :)

I'm probably different than most... I'm glad my wife hates cigars. I enjoy her company, but with 2 little kids, I enjoy my "alone" time more! Plus I don't need my wife smelling like smoke... LOL

squishy
09-30-2012, 12:54 AM
that truly is a bad position to be in. what ever will you do???

icehog3
09-30-2012, 01:04 AM
Better to have a wife who loves cigars than one who hates cigars.

I had one of the latter once....she's an ex-wife now. :lr

Robulous78
09-30-2012, 02:40 AM
What was the "mint smelling" cigar?... I have a buddy that is trying to convert his girlfriend...

emopunker2004
09-30-2012, 02:57 AM
What was the "mint smelling" cigar?... I have a buddy that is trying to convert his girlfriend...

I'd bet it was a Drew Estate Java Mint.

maninblack
09-30-2012, 06:57 AM
I like my alone time with my smoke, but every once in a while it would be nice for her to join me. I should give her the Punisher Mac bombed me with.

09-30-2012, 07:05 AM
I like my alone time with my smoke, but every once in a while it would be nice for her to join me. I should give her the Punisher Mac bombed me with.

That is couch talk right there, Kevin. You let me know how that goes :r

Ogre
09-30-2012, 07:09 AM
I am in the exact situation. Leigh now has a 150 count desk top (Packed Full) and now she is looking at my cigars. Good luck with this one brother.

fairladyz33
09-30-2012, 07:47 AM
Hilarious. I thought the same thing when my wife said she wanted to get into golf. After that, I stopped golfing. I don't suggest you do the same with cigars.

Similar here but with slightly different outcome. I made the mistake of taking my wife to a club track day and she had so much fun she wanted to start tagging along to all my track events. Luckily, my car only seats two and when I "take the passenger seat out for weight reduction" only seats one. After that it was back to business as usual.

hammondc
09-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Oh yeah!!!

BHalbrooks
09-30-2012, 08:19 AM
Yeah, but the sex must be better now:tu
It's always been awesome :r
Okay I have an extra humidor I can hook you up with. Along with the pelican case. Along with a lighter and cuter. See ya Thursday.
See you Thursday, well be at MOm house at like 3:00 hopefully.

I'm probably different than most... I'm glad my wife hates cigars. I enjoy her company, but with 2 little kids, I enjoy my "alone" time more! Plus I don't need my wife smelling like smoke... LOL
I did too... Lol
I'd bet it was a Drew Estate Java Mint.
Yes sir. It was like sucking sugar through a straw.

joeobx
09-30-2012, 10:57 AM
I wish my wife would smoke with me. We both work long hours so I feel guilty sliding off to the garage to burn one.....at least for a little while :D. I usually burn one on the way to and from where ever I'm working that day, but it would be nice to get home and pour a drink and have her join me for a smoke.

Justinphilly
09-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Having moved recently and joined a private cigar club/lounge near our new house, my wife incessantly asks what we do, what we talk about, etc. I HOPE she's not taking ANY interest in joining me.

Big Bert
09-30-2012, 12:01 PM
I read the title and was like :O I started reading and was like:rolleyes: and then was like :lr

Well its like if you can't beat em join em right :D

poriggity
09-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Very nice bro! I wish I could get my wife to at least appreciate this hobby!

Brlesq
09-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Plus I don't need my wife smelling like smoke... LOL

Now THAT's funny!!:r