PDA

View Full Version : Crap pens, good pens, 6 bits, a dollar

OLS
09-24-2012, 07:47 AM
I know a lot of you use promo pens in your work as do we here. The problem is when you
order 15,000 pens and they write like 5hi+, what are you gonna do? One thing for sure is you
want to warn someone ELSE. We have recently begun to run low on our company pens,
and had used in the past a pen that was ALWAYS cheap or on closeout, but it wrote FANTASTICALLY
well. It was called Trevi. A confusing name since there is also an actual Trevi Pen. But it was
just a little plastic Chinese-made promo giveaway pen. Problem is they disco'ed that pen years ago
and you can't hardly find them on the webster, especially given the name Trevi being confusing
and turning up terrible search results.

So as we network, why not find a great pen? Are there people who buy and use promo pens
all the time here and have you found any you really like? Preferrably on the low end of the
cost continuum. I put trevi pen in ggogle images and got one relevant result out of a million
shots of the famous fountain and the famous pen....but not the one I wanted. We used to get
blue but the guy wanted to cut us a deal on pink, it was all the Trevis he had left. We thought
about breast cancer awareness and offered to buy his last 35000 and he suddenly said they were
now officially all gone. That statement has since seemed to be accurate.

OLS
09-24-2012, 12:51 PM
So does anyone have a cheap pen they use for their company or one they GOT from
another company that really works great? Can you post a pic of it? If it says BIC or
papermate on it, no sense in bothering with the photos, I doubt we would pay top
prices on plastic pens.

LOTS of new pens out in the world of cheap chinese consumer goods.....NOT TOO MANY good ones.

shilala
09-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Steal your pens at the bank like every other red-blooded American out there.
I can make off with at least three a trip if I put my mind to it, and if I ask the girls to fill the free pen dispensers, I can even get more.
You can scribble your own stuff on it for people to ignore with a Sharpie. The smart ones will think it's a fun joke.