PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a little help!!!

squishy
09-01-2012, 03:38 PM
I know I am new, I was hoping someone out there may have some usefull info for me. When I first started smoking cigars I was introduced to the Camacho Liberty 11/18 2006. Through out the years I collected a full set of all the years I had about 4 of each in the collection. I was very proud to say the least it still is one of my favorite cigars. While I was moving back to FL from NC My truck was robbed and my humidor among many other things were stolen. So I was wondering if anyone had any connections or knew of who I could talk to in order to start to rebuild my collection. Any help would be wonderfull. Thanks in advance for the help guys it would mean alot to me

EricF
09-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Eventually the WTS/WTB sections will open up to you and that's where you can post looking to replace your Liberty's

squishy
09-01-2012, 03:45 PM
OK thanks for the help man I have been looking for a while. Just currious do I just need to build a rep before it opens up?? I mean I am not going to just spam responses to open it up. Just wondering what I needed to do

TJarv
09-01-2012, 03:51 PM
OK thanks for the help man I have been looking for a while. Just currious do I just need to build a rep before it opens up?? I mean I am not going to just spam responses to open it up. Just wondering what I needed to do

Just takes a little time and participation for several new sections to open up

icehog3
09-01-2012, 03:58 PM

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa73/icehog3/bingo-1.jpg

squishy
09-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Awesome thanks guys!!!!

EricF
09-01-2012, 04:01 PM

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa73/icehog3/bingo-1.jpg

^^This^^

poriggity
09-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the forum bro.. Just take a look at the forums that are opened to you, and participate where you feel like it. It WILL happen. You are on one of the best cigar forums out there! :)

squishy
09-01-2012, 05:40 PM
That is what I have been hearing I am looking forward to learning and smoking with yall lol

Bleez
09-02-2012, 08:00 AM
I've recently discovered that a whole new world awaits on the other side. Pull up a chair, grab a smoke/drink and sit a spell.

Savor the Stick
09-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Eric Welcome to the Asylum!
One area open to you is the Newbie Sampler Trade (LINKY (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=46087)) this helps you get involved and gain some trade feedback...and generally get to know the place. Different areas will open up before you know it.

Again Welcome Eric!

Mentallyrechartd
09-03-2012, 08:06 AM
In the same boat as you squishy. For now we just have to take our lumps and pay our dues! But welcome! These guys are incredibly knowledgable and I've already learned a lot.:banger

pnoon
09-03-2012, 08:23 AM
In the same boat as you squishy. For now we just have to take our lumps and pay our dues! But welcome! These guys are incredibly knowledgable and I've already learned a lot.:banger

Jeff (and Eric) - It's not about taking lumps or paying dues. It is about a small layer of protection for the membership from those who join with the intent of taking advantage of those who might not exercise due diligence. While not a perfect solution, it does eliminate some of the riff raff.

cjhalbrooks
09-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Jeff (and Eric) - It's not about taking lumps or paying dues. It is about a small layer of protection for the membership from those who join with the intent of taking advantage of those who might not exercise due diligence. While not a perfect solution, it does eliminate some of the riff raff.

Well said. Sir well said

Zanaspus
09-03-2012, 08:43 AM

And then again, some gets through. Like me. :D

whodeeni
09-05-2012, 11:35 PM
And then again, some gets through. Like me. :D

lol!

Welcome brotha!