PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any good cigar spots in Scotland?

SteelCityBoy
08-24-2012, 09:37 AM
I will be jumping the pond to take a vacation in Scotland and was hoping someone could provide some insight on where perhaps, if anywhere, I can check out some good smokes or spend some time smoking some good sticks. I am staying in Edinborough if that helps...

Thanks to anyone who can offer some insight...:tu

pedro
08-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Well you will be in for a surprise with the prices but plenty of good shops 3 or 4 with decent stocked walk in humis in Edinburgh. But you are looking at 10- 12 pounds just for a Montie 4 and the NC are no cheaper than the CC. No Smoking inside anywhere in Scotland though there is a lot of heated outside areas one of the best is meant to be in the hotel du vin.

Robert Graham - Edinburgh
194 Rose Street,
Edinburgh,
EH2 4AZ

Robert Graham's Treasurer - Edinburgh
254 Canongate
Edinburgh
EH8 8AA

The Pipe shop
92 Leith Walk
Edinburgh
EH6 5HB

all 3 of these are in a 15 min walk of each other and there is loads of places with smaller selections

And one I have not got round to visiting yet

The Cigar Box
361 High Street
Edinburgh EH1 1PW
Scotland

SteelCityBoy
08-24-2012, 10:17 AM
Well you will be in for a surprise with the prices but plenty of good shops 3 or 4 with decent stocked walk in humis in Edinburgh. But you are looking at 10- 12 pounds just for a Montie 4 and the NC are no cheaper than the CC. No Smoking inside anywhere in Scotland though there is a lot of heated outside areas one of the best is meant to be in the hotel du vin.

Robert Graham - Edinburgh
194 Rose Street,
Edinburgh,
EH2 4AZ

Robert Graham's Treasurer - Edinburgh
254 Canongate
Edinburgh
EH8 8AA

The Pipe shop
92 Leith Walk
Edinburgh
EH6 5HB

all 3 of these are in a 15 min walk of each other and there is loads of places with smaller selections

And one I have not got round to visiting yet

The Cigar Box
361 High Street
Edinburgh EH1 1PW
Scotland

Thanks so much Peter! Great insights! I have heard that Scotland is not very "smoke friendly." That's why I'm looking for a good B&M to hit up, even if the price is a little steep. I will without a doubt hit as many of these places as I can! :tu