PDA

View Full Version : Cigar Tasting Sheet

zappolo
08-15-2012, 05:09 AM
Dear "smoky" Friends,

I'm Simone Fazio, admin of "Cigar Blog... Sigari e dintorni" (http://cigarevents.blogspot.it/) , the most important Cigar Blog in Italy so far. We made our official tasting sheet, now available in 4 different languages (Italian, English, Spanish and French), It will be available soon also in German. We hope that lot of aficionados around the world can appreciate our sheet.
We tried to make a sheet quite easy to understand, but there are some techincal terms not so simple.
If somebody has some questions or doubts about the sheet can contact me at sim.faz@libero.it... I'll try to answer.
you can find the english version here: http://cigarevents.blogspot.it/2012/04/scheda-di-degustazione-cigar-tasting.html or in the home page on the left.

Have nice smokes ans sorry for my english :P
Bye
Simone

zappolo
08-16-2012, 12:39 AM
I know, I don't understand why you reported this as a reply to my post... In the tasting sheet there is the possibility to indicate the varieties of tobacco used for wrapper, binder and filler, as well as the country of origin of different leaves, if known, of course...

have nice smokes
S.F.

pnoon
08-16-2012, 04:22 AM
I know, I don't understand why you reported this as a reply to my post... In the tasting sheet there is the possibility to indicate the varieties of tobacco used for wrapper, binder and filler, as well as the country of origin of different leaves, if known, of course...

have nice smokes
S.F.

Post was from a spammer. It has been removed.

CRIMPS
08-16-2012, 08:58 AM
Thank you for sharing, Simone. I will check it out.

zappolo
08-17-2012, 03:13 AM
Post was from a spammer. It has been removed.

oh... ok :) thx

Thank you for sharing, Simone. I will check it out.
Thank you :) I'll wait your impressions

DaBear
08-17-2012, 08:03 AM
From a lookthrough on my own, the only section I had any qualms with was the "Taste and Sensation" section, but thats mainly because I tend not to look for those things when I'm smoking personally. Great sheet, I'll have to try it out sometime in the near future and see how it works out. :tu

lilninjabuddy
08-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Wow, that's a heck of a sheet. Personally, all the color makes it very difficult for me to actually want to use the thing while enjoying a cigar.

But I can see how reviewing the sheet prior to smoking might make me more conscious of certain things!

zappolo
08-17-2012, 11:40 AM
Wow, that's a heck of a sheet. Personally, all the color makes it very difficult for me to actually want to use the thing while enjoying a cigar.

But I can see how reviewing the sheet prior to smoking might make me more conscious of certain things!

of course I don't use the sheet all times when I smoke :) I have a database where I have cataloged all the new cigars I smoked (952 so far, but the total number of cigars smoked is more than 6.000), I use the sheet also in the collective tastings with my club and during the tasting courses. But I prefer to have "thoughtless" smokes chatting with friends without paying attention to the nuances of the cigars :)

Zanaspus
08-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Beautiful endeavor, but in my day, we just smoked them and enjoyed them.:cf2