PDA

View Full Version : Cigar Lounges in Savannah Georgia

cmitch
08-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Will be back there again this fall but I was unsuccessful in locating a B&M lounge there. Plenty of shops but no one had a lounge to smoke in. Anyone know of one?

whodeeni
08-14-2012, 12:33 PM
I haven't hung out in Savannah since I started smoking, but
according to a buddy of mine, "Bring Your Own Cigars"! *lol*

There is a b&m on Tybee island but I hear its high as *ish! :D

SvilleKid
08-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Clayton, It's been 8 years since I was there. But there was one on Bay Street just above the waterfront row. Can't remember the name, and they may be gone now. But they had a shop in the middle of town also. At that time, the guy running the shop just off the water was friendly and knowledgeable.

Google shows several cigar stores, but none where that one was.

On a side note, eat a meal at the Shrimp Factory. I'd recommend the Chattam Artillery Punch as a libation, and the Pine Bark Stew as a meal!!!

http://www.theshrimpfactory.com/

cmitch
08-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Clayton, It's been 8 years since I was there. But there was one on Bay Street just above the waterfront row. Can't remember the name, and they may be gone now. But they had a shop in the middle of town also. At that time, the guy running the shop just off the water was friendly and knowledgeable.

Google shows several cigar stores, but none where that one was.

On a side note, eat a meal at the Shrimp Factory. I'd recommend the Chattam Artillery Punch as a libation, and the Pine Bark Stew as a meal!!!

http://www.theshrimpfactory.com/
Much appreciated. The Tobacco shop is 'Ye Olde Tobacco Shoppe' and pretty high on prices. I was looking for a lounge because I have a buddy that is going to Savannah as well and he was looking for one, too. The last few times I've been to Savannah, I've been unable to locate a lounge. Looks like it may be wide open for a business there.

neoflex
08-16-2012, 12:21 PM
My wife and I planned to go there this Summer but it never came to fruition. Just to hectic of a schedule to make it work. When we were contemplating going I asked the same question to some of the guys I know who have been there a few times and they all had the same answer. Bubkas! Apparently the smoking ban there is pretty strong and apparently it has effected the reality of a smoke-in shop or lounge. Again, this info is what was given to me so it may not be totally accurate and there may be a hidden gem there.

cmitch
08-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Yep. A Cigar Lounge would be illegal in the City of Savannah. Sad.