PDA

View Full Version : Panacea Cigars

oooo35980
07-21-2012, 08:32 PM
So I'm sitting here smoking a Panacea Habano red label 6x60. I'm frankly amazed, it's a delicious cigar at a great price point and I'd never heard of them before last week. Apparently they roll em in PA. According to the website they made a bunch of blends had people try em and picked the best ones. Sort of like Gurkha but they don't actually sell all the blends that pop into their heads, only the good ones.

They have 5 blends and at least 3 of them are really good. Does anyone else enjoy these cigars? I certainly

Ed haven't heard anything about them before I saw em at my local B&M.

Edit: I could swear the guy said they roll em in PA, but every review I find says they are rolled in the DR, I guess the DR is more likely.

cmitch
07-21-2012, 09:41 PM
The red label is the only one I have any respect for. I received a sample pack to try that had the green, black and red. The others tasted like hay. Perhaps they were released too soon. But the red label was pretty good.

oooo35980
07-21-2012, 09:45 PM
The first one I tried was Black I think, then Green. They were both good, but it's the red that really blew me away. I guess I like the hay flavor :D

cmitch
07-21-2012, 09:52 PM
I'm betting the black and green needed age. I'm not averse to trying them again but I'd let them sit in my humi for about 6 months.

kelmac07
07-22-2012, 06:56 AM
I enjoyed the Black 560. :dr