PDA

View Full Version : AJ overruns

Big Maduro
07-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Iv'e seen these in Toro at auction. Any one ever try these? Are they any good?

07-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I scored a bundle of San Lotano Ovals from it at 30$ shipped

When CI had them up, it's all really roll of the dice I guess I posted pictures in the SL Oval thread, on my phone so I can't link it

maninblack
07-15-2012, 08:21 PM
I've bought some and they are decent for the price.

jluck
07-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I scored a bundle of San Lotano Ovals from it at 30$ shipped

When CI had them up, it's all really roll of the dice I guess I posted pictures in the SL Oval thread, on my phone so I can't link it
:confused: what does this have to do with AJ overruns?

I have had a few of the AJ overruns, I think there great! :tu

cobra03
07-15-2012, 10:34 PM
:confused: what does this have to do with AJ overruns?

I have had a few of the AJ overruns, I think there great! :tu

As the Overruns can come from just about any of his cigar lines i think he means his were originally San Lotano Ovals. I got a bundle of maduro robustos and they were pretty good but its pretty much a crap shoot with them. You never know what you might end up with.

Big Maduro
07-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Yeah, I fiqure it's a kind of a crap shoot. I saw a bundle of 20 go for around 30.00. If they are the same quality of the rest of AJ's stuff,then not a bad price.

07-16-2012, 07:32 AM
As the Overruns can come from just about any of his cigar lines i think he means his were originally San Lotano Ovals. I got a bundle of maduro robustos and they were pretty good but its pretty much a crap shoot with them. You never know what you might end up with.

Exactly, hence I got the luck of the draw with the SL Ovals. I thought they were just some box pressed until I asked around and found out otherwise

Dunkel
07-16-2012, 08:20 AM
I wish I could get some SL ovals for the price of AJ Overruns. You're a lucky guy!