PDA

View Full Version : My Night, Thak You But...

shibby4781
07-10-2012, 11:57 PM
So my night started off with normal intentions to have one maybe two smokes. I started off with a attempt to redeem RP with the CI Legends Orange Label. It was just ok. Since today is my "Friday" and after some serious thought I dove into my ACID stash. Let me say, this line is what got me back into cigars just a few months ago and I loved them! I have taken a break from them to expand my horizons. I chose the Ltd. Def Sea. Whipped it down in about 20-30 minutes. The cigar it self wasn't bad but the aromatics drove me nuts. Thank you Drew and your ACID line for getting me there but I'm pretty much done with those. Feeling the need to get the taste out of my mouth I picked out an Alec Bradley Tempus. Not really sure which style it is since it seems I got 3 different ones in the taster pack. It is dark and sure did the job to redeem the night. Again thank you Drew Estate for getting me back in the game but I think I will venture into your non-infused line. I think I will save the rest of the infused for a trip I'm taking with a buddy who really doesn't smoke cigars. Now it looks like my humi is low on regular smokes I think it's time to make a trip to CI to load up in the next few day. Wish me, or my credit card, luck!

Remo
07-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Glad your night was saved Keith, hate when it's hard to find something that tastes good. Sounds like it's time to get into the Liga Privada line of DE :tu

MrClean
07-11-2012, 02:13 AM
The ACID line got me into cigars almost a year ago. After a few weeks trying the non-infused sticks, I too let the ACID sticks go by the wayside. I'd smoke one every now and then, but now I can't smoke em. I do however enjoy the LP stuff, especially the Undercrown.

shibby4781
07-11-2012, 05:30 AM
It's like a high school break up. "It's not you ACID, it's me. We've just grown apart lately but let stay friends."

WittyUserName
07-11-2012, 06:25 AM
Glad your night was saved Keith, hate when it's hard to find something that tastes good. Sounds like it's time to get into the Liga Privada line of DE :tu

What he said!!

Emjaysmash
07-11-2012, 06:56 AM
The non-infused DE sticks are pretty great. Liga privada and undercrown are solid smokes!

JenksAnejo
07-11-2012, 07:57 AM
Sounds like it's time to get into the Liga Privada line of DE

Do it! You won't regret it, but your wallet will! :)