PDA

View Full Version : Cigar Wishlist

area51
06-18-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm a week into this deployment and compulsive shopping has already hit me. This go round instead of ordering everything I see and want I'm going to wait until I am done with my tour to splurge. Hopefully this works. Anyway this is what I will be picking up in 9 months.

Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label
Oliva Serie V
Punch Rare Corojo
Perdomo Lot 23
Perdomo Habano
Padron 2000
Padron 1964
My Father #1

and probably some more
so what is on your wishlist?

area51
06-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Bump? Nobody? I thought this would take off.

Dunkel
06-18-2012, 05:58 PM
Not sure what you're looking for. I mean are you wanting our list of rare stuff we'd like to try or just everyday stuff we've been meaning to buy?

area51
06-18-2012, 06:00 PM
What's been sitting in your checkout that you have yet to pull the trigger on? What did you just buy? What are you going to buy etc.

maninblack
06-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Another box of Tat Anarchy's, Fausto's, Quesada Molotov's, and whatever new release this year that catches my eye, like the new Tat Monster Mummy.

pnoon
06-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Bump? Nobody? I thought this would take off.

Some might look upon a thread like this as fishing. I'm not implying that is what you are doing but the topic could be viewed that way.
:2

area51
06-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Fishing? I'm not following? My bad if that is the case.

688sonarmen
06-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Full box of Epernay, I initially sold a bunch of sticks to get a 50 cab but a few other boxes jumped in the cart before I could pull the trigger:D

area51
06-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Another box of Tat Anarchy's, Fausto's, Quesada Molotov's, and whatever new release this year that catches my eye, like the new Tat Monster Mummy.

Gotta add some tats to my list as well-(P

pnoon
06-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Fishing? I'm not following? My bad if that is the case.
Posting one's wish list in the hope that someone just might send some.

maninblack
06-18-2012, 06:06 PM
I am quickly becoming a Tat ho. Just bought a box of Mini Boris today.

area51
06-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Posting one's wish list in the hope that someone just might send some.

Not the case at all. This is more of a way to remind myself of what I want to pick up and get others input. ;s

Theo Cincy
06-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Litto gomez orientals and cubanos
Casa fuentes lanceros
Don carlos lancero
PLPC
LFD Air Bender Maduro
LP9 toro's
God of Fire B's
And some CC samplers

After a complete brake job on my car and new tires all around, it will be a while before I get back to buying cigar on my today list.....

area51
06-18-2012, 06:08 PM
I am quickly becoming a Tat ho. Just bought a box of Mini Boris today.

I was on a Tat kick for a while then it moved to an Illusione kick (put that on the list too). But Tat is by far one of my favorites.

smitty81
06-18-2012, 06:10 PM
I want to get some more DPG JJ's along with other DPG sticks and some Diesels as well.

pnoon
06-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Not the case at all. This is more of a way to remind myself of what I want to pick up and get others input. ;s

No apology needed. As I first posted, I didn't think you were doing that. But you asked why the thread hadn't taken off. I merely suggested a possible reason why.

Carry on.

area51
06-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Litto gomez orientals and cubanos
Casa fuentes lanceros
Don carlos lancero
PLPC
LFD Air Bender Maduro
LP9 toro's
God of Fire B's
And some CC samplers

After a complete brake job on my car and new tires all around, it will be a while before I get back to buying cigar on my today list.....

LFD Double Ligero as well.:D

Theo Cincy
06-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Don't send me anything...... This is my personal work on list. That is not how I view this thread but I can see how it could be construed that way. These are things that I will buy over the next 1yr....

TJtorpedo
06-18-2012, 06:32 PM
I always have tats and viajes and various other HTFs on my "seek out to buy" list, but I recently got a box of J. Fuego Origens on the devil site. They're a good go-to for me.

pektel
06-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Some might look upon a thread like this as fishing. I'm not implying that is what you are doing but the topic could be viewed that way.
:2

That was my impression too, though it's probably not the intent.

Regardless, my wish list will remain private. Can't get loose lipped round these parts.

area51
06-18-2012, 06:55 PM

Regardless, my wish list will remain private. Can't get loose lipped round these parts.

I can definitely see why it would appear that way. Especially around here haha.

688sonarmen
06-18-2012, 06:58 PM
I can understand and deployments can be long. Looking toward the future and making lists is something we all have done to ease the time.

pektel
06-18-2012, 07:03 PM
I can definitely see why it would appear that way. Especially around here haha.

Oh, I wasn't calling you out. I understand the fun in the thread. :)

Pseudosacred
06-18-2012, 08:59 PM
It's pretty much just Viajes on my wish list. All of the local "Viaje carriers" around here only carry one blend and it's almost always sold out.

Pretty much:

Samurai Maduro
Summerfest
any of the S&B
St. Pattys day
and possibly the Holiday Blend

I'm trying to convince myself to pull the trigger

Bill86
06-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Every time I make a wishlist I change it, I haven't kept a list in a long time. I just buy what sounds good to me whenever I'm ready to order.

area51
06-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Every time I make a wishlist I change it, I haven't kept a list in a long time. I just buy what sounds good to me whenever I'm ready to order.

I fall into that category as well some of the time.

Big Maduro
06-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Padron 1926
Cuban Crafters Camaroon
Tat Fausto
Anejo (any)
Cuban

Blak Smyth
06-19-2012, 05:35 AM
I am saving for an espresso machine so my cigar budget is kind of on hold.
I intend to snag more of the following eventually:

PL Panatelas
PLPC

These are a couple of my everyday freshie smokes that I must keep on hand.

Hem
06-19-2012, 05:51 AM
No list here but just a general direction. Smoke out my "newbie" (ie: Gurkha...I WILL smoke all of these lol) stuff before I knew what I was buying and replace it with fine cigars, although they work great as yard gars so there's a need for 'em :). I'd like to expand my CC palet as well in the future. If I want to try something I can't find it always helps to grant someone's wish and PIF..always PIF :)

longknocker
06-19-2012, 06:01 AM

You Don't Trust Us?:D

pektel
06-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Of course I don't! :r

area51
06-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Haha. I like where this is going.

OLS
06-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Every time I make a wishlist I change it, I haven't kept a list in a long time.

I agree with this statement because I think lists like this are for people who REALLY enjoyed
taking the Sears Wishbook when it came in in late summer and sitting in your room and working
out just what you thought you could get away with asking for for Christmas. Some people just
like to make lists. It's busy work.

HOWEVER, as I am not like them, but apparently have DONE what "those people" do, I will explain
myself to make it sound like I am still better than those people. After I got my seeezure letter
from our buddies in the Gubmint, I decided to write down a list of cigars I still had to own a box
or two of before I could legitimately QUIT that dangerous practice of ordering CCs. More of a
bucket than a wish list, I tried to stick to it precisely whenever I had a few thousand lying
around and bought everything on it. The I amended it with some Charlottes and a large selection of
various long and thin panatelas. I think I can still find my list from about 2004 which I will try to do.
There are still about 7 cigars on there left unbought. The SALES happened. Threw the list into the pooper.

icehog3
06-19-2012, 01:59 PM
I made a wishlist two weeks ago of things I wanted to order.

Looked at it last night, and 50+% has changed for me.