PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a fan of the A. Fuente Exquisito

FriendlyMan
06-17-2012, 06:56 AM
I find the Exquisito to be fearly ok for its size. Being that even its so small I find that if I don't have to much time rather this then nothing. The flavor not always the best but still gives the real cigar aroma and feeling. But I would say if I know ill have more time is rather smoke somthing bigger.

TJtorpedo
06-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Never had them, but I've heard decent things about them. If I don't have a lot of time for a full-size cigar, I usually just reach for a $2 bundle stick and smoke as much of it as I can before having to pitch it. I've smoked a bunch of "tinned" cigars and cigarellos (Onyx, Cohiba, etc) and although you can't beat the portability, they just don't do it for me.

Subvet642
06-18-2012, 06:20 AM
I've only just "found" them, but I love the damned things. They're not tinned and I like that they've got a tiny pig-tail and a closed foot. It shows that some craftsmanship went into rolling them. Personally, I really like the flavors I get from them, but I snork the hell out of everything.

FriendlyMan
06-18-2012, 06:46 AM
Yeah, even though its thin you still feel your smoking the real thing.
If I could manage to get a good price on a box I would pay only two and change a stick. Here in NY its over $4

I've only just "found" them, but I love the damned things. They're not tinned and I like that they've got a tiny pig-tail and a closed foot. It shows that some craftsmanship went into rolling them. Personally, I really like the flavors I get from them, but I snork the hell out of everything.

Subvet642
06-18-2012, 06:55 AM
Yeah, even though its thin you still feel your smoking the real thing.
If I could manage to get a good price on a box I would pay only two and change a stick. Here in NY its over $4

I think I pay about $3.25 at the B&M, but for me they're a 30 to 40 minute smoke and well worth the money. CI has them in boxes of 50 for $109.

BTcigars
06-18-2012, 01:01 PM
They really are a good stick given it's size. My favorite is still the Tat Petite.