PDA

View Full Version : Any Four Kicks or Jon Huber fans out there

czerbe
06-04-2012, 02:02 PM
http://www.stogie411.com/

If you get the chance this Saturday the 9th at 1p.m. EST on Stogie411 they are doing a live show with the man behind Crowned Heads and Four Kicks formally of CAO. Jon Huber if you get the chance check him out. Great guy really down to earth and always a great show. Tell em czerbe sent ya Hope to see you there :noon:noon:noon

Caymus
06-04-2012, 09:10 PM
I've been following this company and the release of their first brand of cigars. I've been getting their newsletter email since before they launched. I just haven't had a chance to try the cigar since I haven't seen it anywhere, but I want to. I'll have to put more effort into looking for it online.

czerbe
06-05-2012, 07:04 AM
I've been following this company and the release of their first brand of cigars. I've been getting their newsletter email since before they launched. I just haven't had a chance to try the cigar since I haven't seen it anywhere, but I want to. I'll have to put more effort into looking for it online.

They only sell to B&M so you will have to buy from them I know a couple places that sell them if you want let me know and I will give you their Web Address.

HumanAsh
06-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I was definitely impressed with the Four Kicks cigar, had lots of complex flavor without being over the top strength-wise. I like a smoke that evolves to different places as it burns, and this one had that aspect in spades. Jon did a great job with this brand, especially in selecting his blending partner Mr. Perez-Carrillo. Also the merch/packaging is kick-ash too, I've been rocking my FK trucker hat since we got our shipment.

Speaking of which, for anyone who is having a hard time finding them, we @ P&C have them listed online at competitive prices, in stock, ready to ship, and best of all 2 free bags of delicious beef jerky come with every box. -(P

kuzi16
06-05-2012, 07:55 AM
i had one the other day and it was good. had a ton of cedar notes and a bit of a light spice. not too complex but very unique.

maninblack
06-05-2012, 08:54 AM
I love the four kicks. Very Cuban-esque.

Brian D.
06-05-2012, 01:44 PM
When Jon Huber was at CAO he came to some big herfs held in my area. Usually very engaging and friendly. However the last time was not long before he split with CAO; spent most all his time texting and otherwise staring at his phone. (Maybe he was sending out his resume all over the place. ;))

So far the Crowned Heads and Four Kicks I've tried were okay but seemed to need some age. Kinda pricey for their size but not outrageous like some brand new offerings.

JonHuber
06-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Brian D. - I guess I was busy 'sending my resume' out to myself (lol).

Looking forward to Saturday's interview...cheers!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

sevans105
06-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Brian D. - I guess I was busy 'sending my resume' out to myself (lol).

Looking forward to Saturday's interview...cheers!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Jon..thanks for checking in. Always good to hear from the guys actually producing the things I love! Enjoyed the Crowned heads...haven't tried the 4 kicks yet. I'll put it on my To Do list. :)

JonHuber
06-08-2012, 10:38 AM
sevans105 - Thanks for the kind words...but hey, I'm just another 'cigar fan' like everyone else--always like to catch-up and see what everyone 'out there' is smoking and saying...

Cheers!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

czerbe
06-08-2012, 11:28 AM
sevans105 - Thanks for the kind words...but hey, I'm just another 'cigar fan' like everyone else--always like to catch-up and see what everyone 'out there' is smoking and saying...

Cheers!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Hey Jon Great to see ya here, I came over from SR when they took down the Forum, and its a great place, can't wait for the Show Saturday. Enjoy the weekend buddy:=:

TJtorpedo
06-08-2012, 07:01 PM
I have a Four Kicks resting right now and I can't wait to fire it up soon!

scroggers
06-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Picked up a 4 kicks in VA Beach. It was good and I loved the size. Finally someone making a cigar that is not 60 RG, but would love to try another. Any plans to come to North Carolina (espescially Jacksonville) any time soon Jon?

JonHuber
06-13-2012, 09:28 AM
scroggers - Thanks for trying out Four Kicks...

No plans right now for NC--focusing 100% upon the upcoming IPCPR show in Orlando this August.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Jefft72
06-13-2012, 11:03 AM
I checked out the Stogies411 interview and thought it was great! CH is now sold in another Houston store so I need to make it a point and go pick some up to try.

maninblack
06-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Wow, CA is getting big! We got Jonathan Drew and now Jon Huber! Moving on up!