PDA

View Full Version : Anyone live in HI and going to "No Joke Smoke"?

Brooks W
03-21-2012, 06:19 AM
PM me :)

~brooks

maninblack
03-21-2012, 09:01 AM
Trying to snag a box of Pete's new smokes Brooks? Wise man. Let me know if you're successful.

Fia
03-21-2012, 10:29 PM
Brooks..dont worry we will cover you!!! :)

keith_mahoney
03-22-2012, 11:11 AM
Unfortunately I work that day.

Fia
03-22-2012, 01:09 PM
Unfortunately I work that day.

I take it your job isnt the kind you can play hooky from either?;s Good thing is you plan on it for next year. Every year on 4/1.

Also, there is another event with George Rico on 4/7. Hopefully you can make that one.

trendo
03-22-2012, 02:43 PM
I had no idea, just looked on the website, and I will try to make it. Fortunately I don't work that day (trust me, you don't want to be in a fire station on april 1st). Any of you maui guys in?

Fia
03-22-2012, 05:57 PM
I had no idea, just looked on the website, and I will try to make it. Fortunately I don't work that day (trust me, you don't want to be in a fire station on april 1st). Any of you maui guys in?

Hope you can make it. Would be good to meet you. Bring your $$$ cause there will be some good sticks available. I would advise get there a little early too if you want to buy LE type stuff bumbai they all gone.

There is another event on 4/7 with George Rico too. Some really good deals at that one. Will be releasing the new Barracuda cigar too. :tu

dwoodward
03-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Anyone have an idea how much the new cigars will cost at the event? I'd love to snag a couple from a BOTL that's willing to share. Let me know!

keith_mahoney
03-24-2012, 01:39 PM
I take it your job isnt the kind you can play hooky from either?;s Good thing is you plan on it for next year. Every year on 4/1.

Normally due to my schedule of working every other day I would have all the days I worked this year off next year but this is a leap year so that screws everything up. I will be working April 1st next year as well. I also don't get to choose my annual leave, it is assigned to us in 2 week blocks the year prior.

But hey, maybe in 2014?