PDA

View Full Version : Foie Gras

LasciviousXXX
12-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Probably my absolute favorite indulgence on the planet is the much maligned and often under-appreciated culinary masterpiece... foie gras.

http://epicurious.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/26/dartagnan_hudsonvalley_foie_gras_3.jpg

This misunderstood dish is in my opinion, the pinnacle of French Cuisine. The rich, delicate flavors are something I have found in few other dishes. The depth and just overall yummyness of well prepared foie gras is unmatched. Couple that with the fact that I rarely get to eat this dish and it somehow takes on a magical quality for me.

Most places don't serve foie gras anymore and generally the only places that do are upscale places that I only dine at a couple times per year. That and the fact that the PETA-nazi's have pretty much turned it into the pariah of the food world... and its just hard to find nowadays.

However it truly is one of the greatest foods I've ever tasted. Can be cooked in so many different preparations and goes great with a good number of foods and how anyone can hate it is beyond me.

My personal favorite is lightly sauteed foie gras with a truffle leek sauce and some carmelized figgs on the side. Simply mouth-watering.

Any other fans of this delicacy?

http://chicagoist.com/attachments/chicagoist_chuck/2008_05_foiegras.jpg

csbrewfisher
12-03-2008, 03:35 PM
If I'm reading correctly, you don't care for the PeTA facists.

I'm with you, bro. They need a cigar...cherry end in the eyeball. :fl

LasciviousXXX
12-03-2008, 03:40 PM
You are 100% correct my friend. In fact my favorite quote from Anthony Bourdain pertains to the Peta bastards as well as Vegetarians in general :D

"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn. To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, foie gras, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living. Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food"

Vitis
12-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Yes, Im a glutton when it come to Foie. Love it seared with a balsamic reduction, but also very happy with a torchon :D ive been know to buy a lobe and work my way through it over a few days with friends. Yuuuummm.

have you had the flash frozen slices? Pretty good and you can keep a bag in the freezer and just grab a few when you need them.

~Vitis

LasciviousXXX
12-03-2008, 04:02 PM
I actually haven't had those bro. Unfortunately where I live there aren't too many upscale shopping centers like in Scottsdale etc. But its sounds tasty and relatively convenient.

I must admit that I generally only get to eat Foie Gras when I'm in Vegas as its readily available and I'm there a few times a year.

Scottw
12-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Love the stuff although even thinking about it elevates my cholesterol. Last time I had it was seared and served on top of a petite filet over a potato puree. A bit of red wine on the side and I was dining like a king!!!

Footbag
12-03-2008, 04:12 PM
I love foie gras, but it has to have a sweet topping IMO. Either caramelized cherries or strawberries. MMmmmmm!

floydpink
12-03-2008, 04:33 PM
I worked in an upscale French restaurant near NYC many years ago and ate foie gras prepared by a great chef and love it.

I must admit the stories of ducks having grain shoved down their throats by a pipe is a little disturbing, but I can't comment further as I have reservations to the Italian place in town who makes the best veal I have tasted. Yum.

Demented
12-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Haven't had it, never will. I oppose the manner in which the animals are raised...

The feed is administered using a funnel fitted with a 20–30 cm long tube, which forces the feed into the animal's esophagus; if an auger is used, the feeding takes about 45 to 60 seconds. Modern systems usually use a tube fed by a pneumatic pump; with such a system the operation time per duck takes about 2 to 3 seconds. Thats for up to 3 pounds of feed.

Thats not to say other folk shouldn't be free to make up their own mind about it, after all, there's room or all of gods creatures, right next to the mash potatoes.

PETA should stand for People Eating Tasty Animals.

SeanGAR
12-03-2008, 04:39 PM
One step away is smoked cod liver. They can reach 75% fat hehe .. YUMMO!

bigloo
12-03-2008, 07:22 PM
I LOVE foie gras. Hard to find. A good chopped liver can give you a similar livery fix and they add tons of chicken fat, hence, increaseing the yumminess while driving your blood pressure sky high, although nothing beats or compares to a seated foie gras in a port reduction.

jquirit
12-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Never had it. Would like to try it, but figure unless I get really lucky it's probably not going to happen. :)

Vitis
12-03-2008, 08:50 PM
I actually haven't had those bro. Unfortunately where I live there aren't too many upscale shopping centers like in Scottsdale etc. But its sounds tasty and relatively convenient.

Im not sure where to get it as I do through a chef I know when he is buying for his restaurant. Nice to have around though. You can thaw in a few minutes as it's just fat, and then a quick pan sear. Some of my favorite uses are with eggs in the am, and on top of a steak or a burger. Also nice to throw a slab into sauces. (yes im a hedonist :D )

this is what the label on the bag looks like.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/pearlatyahoo/Foie.png

Easy and yummy.

~Vitis

Darrell
12-03-2008, 08:51 PM
I bet ya eat that with your pinky up huh? ;)

Vitis
12-03-2008, 09:07 PM
I bet ya eat that with your pinky up huh? ;)

Close, but wrong finger. :rolleyes:

~Vitis

bigloo
12-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Close, but wrong finger. :rolleyes:

~Vitis

Thumbs up? hahahah. You made me laugh :fu

Jbailey
12-03-2008, 11:02 PM
I haven't had Foie Gras yet, but it's on my want to try list.

mosesbotbol
12-04-2008, 05:02 AM
Do not like Foie Gras at all. Even had it in Lyon France, had it stuffed in filet mignon, had it other ways... Yuck. I do not like irony tastes in meat like liver or organ meats... I can certainly appreciate it, but it's just does not sit well with me.

Mark C
12-04-2008, 09:07 AM
Im not sure where to get it

https://www.caviarmore.com/buy-caviar/Slices-of-Duck-Foie-Gras-Liver-Raw-Frozen-Plain-2-2.3-lb.-p-17872.html

Imported from France, shipped from Miami. ~$150 for a 2 lb bag of slices. Same site also has a 6oz package for ~$30. Plus shipping of course.

All kinds of other goodness at that site too, can't comment on that company though, I just found 'em on google :D

aldukes
12-04-2008, 09:24 AM
Ive ordered from both:

http://www.dartagnan.com/search.asp?criteria=1&criteria1=1

and

http://www.hudsonvalleyfoiegras.com/ (I know its duck)

I love foie. a lot.

mrreindeer
12-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Love the stuff although even thinking about it elevates my cholesterol. Last time I had it was seared and served on top of a petite filet over a potato puree. A bit of red wine on the side and I was dining like a king!!!

:tpd:I'm with Scott on both. So high in cholesterol but so good. My fave is also seared, almost to a crispy outside, in a balsamic reduction. If it's on the menu like that or similar, I'll likely indulge. So freakin' good. Damn it, Dustin, you've done it again (sushi, now foie gras).

I must admit the stories of ducks having grain shoved down their throats by a pipe is a little disturbing

:tpd: Yeah, not so thrilled about this either but I try not to think about it. I hear they feed the birds until their stomachs actually explode. Why the heck do they have to do that??

Do not like Foie Gras at all. Even had it in Lyon France, had it stuffed in filet mignon, had it other ways... Yuck. I do not like irony tastes in meat like liver or organ meats...

Not sure how you've had it Moses but it really shouldn't taste irony the way a lot of the nice joints are fixin' it up. Liver & onions, yeah, a little irony I think (from last I had it & it's been years) but seared foie gras, nothin' like it, just crispy, creamy goodness, almost melts in your mouth with a great sweet sauce over it! I'd give it another shot at a really nice place.

replicant_argent
12-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Mind numbingly perfect cover. I would like to be served this at least once a year.

Foie Gras, Roasted marrow bones, great french bread (slightly toasted possibly with some garlic butter optional). Side of several possible stouts or ales.

Heart attack optional as an aperitif.

LasciviousXXX
12-04-2008, 10:38 AM
So freakin' good. Damn it, Dustin, you've done it again (sushi, now foie gras).

Hehe, sorry bro. I am just as much of a hedonist as everyone else. I indulge when I can and to me there is no greater indulgence than good Foie Gras and a great bottle of wine.

Mmmm roasted marrow bones.... YUM! :dr

ucla695
12-04-2008, 05:54 PM
I'm not a fan of eating organs, so I pass on foie gras.

bigloo
12-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Foie Gras, Roasted marrow bones, great french bread (slightly toasted possibly with some garlic butter optional). Side of several possible stouts or ales.

Roasted MArrow Bones, oh man, know you are talking. Best $2/lbs you can spend at your butcher! Beef butter, all you need to know!

Mark C
12-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Roasted MArrow Bones, oh man, know you are talking. Best $2/lbs you can spend at your butcher! Beef butter, all you need to know!

Had a nice osso buco awhile back and was a little freaked out when they handed me a marrow spoon. Turned out to be one of the most delicious things I've eaten, 'beef butter' is a perfect description.

mosesbotbol
12-06-2008, 10:27 AM
:
Not sure how you've had it Moses but it really shouldn't taste irony the way a lot of the nice joints are fixin' it up.

I have had at as good as it can get in some of the fanciest places in Vegas, Montreal, and France... I just can't stand liver and no preparation is going to change that. It's not fair for me to comment on Foie Gras as I am just so biased against liver. As a cook, I can appreciate some of what I tried, and if I did like liver; I'd be still talking about it.

mosesbotbol
12-06-2008, 10:28 AM
I'm not a fan of eating organs.

I with you on that one!

LasciviousXXX
12-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Had a nice osso buco awhile back and was a little freaked out when they handed me a marrow spoon. Turned out to be one of the most delicious things I've eaten, 'beef butter' is a perfect description.

Mmmmm Osso Buco when done right is just fabulous! :tu

goalie204
12-08-2008, 11:01 AM
never tried heard its good tho

SirMoby
03-03-2009, 07:15 PM
I enjoy it plain but dollar for dollar there other things that I enjoy more.

Punchlover
03-28-2009, 09:39 AM
still have not tried it and i am an old man, big fancy dinner coming up soon tho, i must have it

Kwilkinson
04-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Foie Gras is truly incredible. I didn't know about it until coming to culinary school, but man do I love it. It is simply perfect, in all its forms. The restaurant I work at always has it on the menu, either as a hot dish or cold item. Right now we're serving it as a torchon with a light salad made of cara cara orange, poached rhubarb, and micro greens with a light vinaigrette. It's just amazing and delicious. At school, we put a lobe of foie gras in a bag with a whole beef tenderloin. Then we cooked it sous-vide, and the tenderloin was so tender, perfectly cooked, and the entire thing tasted like foie gras. Incredible!!

Las, if you ever want to cook it at your own place, D'Artagnan is probably the best place to get good foie, and from there the only thing you have to do is not mess it up! :D

JJG
05-06-2009, 01:55 PM
love the stuff!

We have a big deli/liquor store in downtown Houston that usually keeps Foie Gras at the Deli counter. I normally get a 1" think slice and just eat it plain with water crackers.

as far as the cruelty thing, I hate to say it but I know it's inhumane and I eat it anyway! :fu

DougBushBC
05-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Thought this would be an area for a first post. I am in the high end white-table cloth Meat/Specialty goods busines, and I absolutely adore Foie Gras. I sell around 300 pounds of Hudson Valley's Grade 'A' fresh stuff a week and I eat some too!

Not sure if anyone has seen it, but Anthony Bourdain has done two major specials on Foie Gras. One (on no reservations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABeWlY0KFv8) was short and one was an hour long special explaining it.

I have had complaints and threats for selling the product, but still love it!

LasciviousXXX
08-11-2011, 06:35 AM
Thought I would revive another "blast from the past" thread as I will be dining on some delicious Foie Gras this weekend in celebration of our newly purchased home.

And I don't know if I mentioned it, but earlier in the year when my wife and I were in Vegas we ate at Mario Batali's CarneVino restaurant. I dined on sweetbreads and Foie and various other types of offal to my heart's content. It was epic!

Blak Smyth
08-11-2011, 07:22 AM
You are 100% correct my friend. In fact my favorite quote from Anthony Bourdain pertains to the Peta bastards as well as Vegetarians in general :D

"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn. To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, foie gras, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living. Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food"

Before I read that quote I didn't care one way or another about Vegans, now I hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before quote:
Vegan ------> :noon-(P <-------- Me

After Quote:
Vegan ------>:gary <-------- Me

mmblz
08-11-2011, 07:34 AM
yum. had some a couple of weeks ago that was terrific.

goalie204
08-11-2011, 08:14 AM
have tried it a few times since my last post of not trying it, decadent stuff

Noodles
08-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Tried it, never liked it. Except for this one, I almost always like anything that I can't pronounce properly.

kickerb
08-11-2011, 08:24 AM
http://blog.peta2.com/foie_gras.jpg

I'll pass.

Doctorossi
08-11-2011, 08:35 AM

I'll pass.

:tpd:

I like my organ meat British. Steak and kidney pie, FTW! :tu

replicant_argent
08-11-2011, 11:23 AM

=

http://homepage.mac.com/carpetback/iblog/C1076145841/E1982998072/Media/Pasted%20Graphic%203.jpg

or maybe...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/4899380112_ef5a768dd7_m.jpg

or, if you are feeling special, possibly even

http://www.beerhelps.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/lucky-august-challenge-beer-flexible-drunk-what-a-combo-demotivational-poster.jpg

Any questions?

kickerb
08-11-2011, 11:31 AM
ugh, yeah people partaking in chugging beer is by choice. Not sure i understand your point at all.

ChicagoWhiteSox
08-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Thought I would revive another "blast from the past" thread as I will be dining on some delicious Foie Gras this weekend in celebration of our newly purchased home.

And I don't know if I mentioned it, but earlier in the year when my wife and I were in Vegas we ate at Mario Batali's CarneVino restaurant. I dined on sweetbreads and Foie and various other types of offal to my heart's content. It was epic!

Sounds like an amazing dining experience Tyr. I LOVE Foie gras. It would be on my last meal menu for sure.

I saw some earlier sources posted, but has anyone bought foie online recently from any good sources? I'd love to try searing some for myself at home.

replicant_argent
08-11-2011, 11:52 AM
ugh, yeah people partaking in chugging beer is by choice. Not sure i understand your point at all.

I will assume you are a vegetarian. ;)

goalie204
08-11-2011, 12:23 PM
they don't feed the birds till their stomachs explode..how would that be beneficial in fattening up the liver?

this started naturally when ducks would overeat for a coming winter, amazing how people believe everything they hear

how bout you watch this before you judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABeWlY0KFv8&feature=player_embedded#at=239

kickerb
08-11-2011, 01:03 PM
I will assume you are a vegetarian. ;)

You assume wrong ;)

kickerb
08-11-2011, 01:15 PM
they don't feed the birds till their stomachs explode..how would that be beneficial in fattening up the liver?

this started naturally when ducks would overeat for a coming winter, amazing how people believe everything they hear

how bout you watch this before you judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABeWlY0KFv8&feature=player_embedded#at=239

Well I have tons to say based on this, but I really don't want this thread to get out of hand and get away from topic.

I will say this though, one video, from one farm, does not set the tone for EVERY farm that produces this. Furthermore, I don't care what kind of species -sticking a metal tube close to a foot down the throat can not be pleasant by any means.

An for the sake of what? Something that tastes good and costs a lot? Give me a break.

kickerb
08-11-2011, 01:18 PM
It's okay that I'm not a fan of this. I am allowed opinion, as are you.

The best way for me to show my disapproval is to not purchase and eat Foie Gras.

:)

goalie204
08-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Well I have tons to say based on this, but I really don't want this thread to get out of hand and get away from topic.

I will say this though, one video, from one farm, does not set the tone for EVERY farm that produces this. Furthermore, I don't care what kind of species -sticking a metal tube close to a foot down the throat can not be pleasant by any means.

An for the sake of what? Something that tastes good and costs a lot? Give me a break.

the birds air pipe opens in the centre of their tongue, not their throat, when you put the tube down their throat, the tongue is out past that tube, they can have it their for hours and they can still breathe, and ducks have a tough lining in their throat so it doesn't hurt apparently!

How would you now whats pleasant and not pleasant for an animal thats got like a 2 foot long throat ? You have no idea, and i trust the doctor in that video more than your opinion based on nothing but emotion.

edit: also i found a post by someone who said their mother was back in france and asked a farmer if it hurts the ducks, and his answer was "i doubt it, they line up for it and seem to look forward to it"

edit2: sadly, inhumane treatment of animals is the norm, but the video i linked clearly there is no inhumane treatment

kickerb
08-11-2011, 01:25 PM
How would you now whats pleasant and not pleasant for an animal thats got like a 2 foot long throat ? You have no idea, and i trust the doctor in that video more than your opinion based on nothing but emotion.Exactly, no one could possible know, not even that doctor. It may hurt, it may not.

ChicagoWhiteSox
08-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Different strokes for different folks. Move on. This thread was not started to debate the issue of force feading;)

mmblz
08-11-2011, 01:46 PM
The best way for me to show my disapproval is to not purchase and eat Foie Gras.

You could have also not read this thread, or not replied in it... But it's too late for that....
:rolleyes:

goalie204
08-11-2011, 02:09 PM
i want some foie gras, fried in duck fat, haven't had that in a long time

NOM NOM !

For the Foie lovers...a little food ****.

http://www.marketmanila.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/1100.jpg

kickerb
08-11-2011, 02:19 PM
You could have also not read this thread, or not replied in it... But it's too late for that....
:rolleyes:Agreed, but you don't have to be smug about it.

goalie204
08-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Agreed, but you don't have to be smug about it.

but he doesn't...NOT have to be...:r

LasciviousXXX
08-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Agreed, but you don't have to be smug about it.

Since this is my thread I will respond to you directly. While I appreciate and respect your opinion not to eat Foie Gras it is unnecessary to come into the thread and post pictures and start a debate about the merits of force feeding. This is akin to a non-smoker walking up to us cigar smokers and starting in on a rant about why we should not be smoking cigars and how unhealthy it is for us. I know I don't appreciate when people do that and I'm sure you feel the same way when smoking a cigar.

I am an animal lover. Our house is like a zoo most of the time, we have a multitude of animals. However, if your concern for the welfare of animals used for meat in America prohibits you from eating Foie.... I would also suggest skipping all meat commercially available in supermarkets. One trip to farms and slaughterhouses can prove this point.

Thanks

kickerb
08-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Since this is my thread I will respond to you directly. While I appreciate and respect your opinion not to eat Foie Gras it is unnecessary to come into the thread and post pictures and start a debate about the merits of force feeding. This is akin to a non-smoker walking up to us cigar smokers and starting in on a rant about why we should not be smoking cigars and how unhealthy it is for us. I know I don't appreciate when people do that and I'm sure you feel the same way when smoking a cigar.

Understood, my apologies.

LasciviousXXX
08-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Sounds like an amazing dining experience Tyr. I LOVE Foie gras. It would be on my last meal menu for sure.

I saw some earlier sources posted, but has anyone bought foie online recently from any good sources? I'd love to try searing some for myself at home.

I haven't bought any online in the last year or so. If you find a good source let me know, I'm dying for some at home as well :tu

Moose6026
08-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Never had Foie Gras, but it sounds tasty.

Angry_Pirate
08-12-2011, 01:11 AM
Tastes like smokey bacon :):D

Patrick B
08-12-2011, 05:35 AM
A true delicacy. Haven't had it in a few years. For those that haven't had it, think of the best ribeye steak you've ever had, and intensify the flavor by 10.

goalie204
08-12-2011, 07:31 AM
I've never bought it, only had it in restaurants

There is a cookign show of a guy in Montreal, and he made a seared foie gras, and put it on bread with homeade almond butter and homeade jelly. Wierd, but intriguing!

goalie204
08-12-2011, 07:50 AM
here it is!

http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Main/recipe.html?dishid=11361

WittyUserName
08-12-2011, 07:53 AM
I am interested trying this when I get back to DC.

ChicagoWhiteSox
08-12-2011, 08:58 AM
I haven't bought any online in the last year or so. If you find a good source let me know, I'm dying for some at home as well :tu

Will do. I'm on the hunt for a good source. I've seen a few gourmet stores online that have some foie, but I really don't have any idea if they are good.

If I get a good source, I will let you know Tyr.

A port wine reduction sauce to drizzle over some foie would be my first dish:dr

ChicagoWhiteSox
08-12-2011, 09:00 AM
A true delicacy. Haven't had it in a few years. For those that haven't had it, think of the best ribeye steak you've ever had, and intensify the flavor by 10.

I also love that great buttery texture you get with foie. Rich stuff for sure.

ChicagoWhiteSox
08-12-2011, 09:07 AM
For people looking to try Foie Gras, try getting some as an appetizer at a nice steakhouse. From what I've seen, a lot of good steakhouses will have foie as an appetizer. I was at Benny's Chop house with my brother-in-law about 2 months ago to celebrate his wedding, and they had some.

edit: still there on the menu, Foie Gras with forest mushrooms, crispy pork belly huckleberry jus

ade06
08-12-2011, 09:08 AM
I'm not a fan of it! I was excited about trying it after watching a couple TV chief's raving about it, so I waited until I was in France to try it. I had it twice at two different restaurants and I didn't like it either times. I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

Jbailey
08-12-2011, 10:16 AM
It's on a few menus around town. . My favorite sushi place has it.

Pat1075
08-12-2011, 02:43 PM
It's on a few menus around town. . My favorite sushi place has it.

Now that seems interesting. Do they manage to work it in with anything in a more fusion style? And if so where is this place?

ChicagoWhiteSox
08-12-2011, 05:51 PM
This dish looks amazing:dr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqLFggjzu4A

mmblz
08-12-2011, 07:59 PM

I am an animal lover. Our house is like a zoo most of the time, we have a multitude of animals. However, if your concern for the welfare of animals used for meat in America prohibits you from eating Foie.... I would also suggest skipping all meat commercially available in supermarkets. One trip to farms and slaughterhouses can prove this point.

Thanks

see, eating foie gras even makes you a mind-reader. well said Tyr ;)

G G
08-12-2011, 08:05 PM
I would not try it, cause I am afraid I might like it.:tu Seriously I probably wouldn't like it since the only liver I like is Cow and Deer.

ChicagoWhiteSox
08-12-2011, 09:31 PM
I would not try it, cause I am afraid I might like it.:tu Seriously I probably wouldn't like it since the only liver I like is Cow and Deer.

Yeah stay away from it, you might become a foie addict:r

goalie204
08-12-2011, 09:40 PM
it's definitely nothing like cow or deer liver, which are more gamey...Foie Gras is more creamy..and decadent.. and it almost melts in your mouth. It has an almost Buttery texture ..Creamy..Rich..Smooth.. god damn this thread, jonesing now!

maverickdrinker
08-12-2011, 10:11 PM
LOVE FOIE GRAS!!!! Every year, a few friends get to get to do a FOIE GRAS night!! We go to a particular restuarant and order their entire Foie menu twice.

Hard on the body over the next few days following but oooohhhhhh soooooooo gooooddd!!!!!!

LasciviousXXX
08-19-2011, 12:15 AM
LOVE FOIE GRAS!!!! Every year, a few friends get to get to do a FOIE GRAS night!! We go to a particular restuarant and order their entire Foie menu twice.

Hard on the body over the next few days following but oooohhhhhh soooooooo gooooddd!!!!!!

This sounds amazing!

What's on the Foie Gras menu? Do you have a link to the restaurant?

proguy747
10-31-2011, 07:34 PM
I loved it the two times I have had it. I must say watching it happen is pretty sad especially when they hold there mouth closed so they cannot throw the food up.

kingcobradude
11-12-2011, 10:28 PM
I have never had it. but I would love to try it. I love trying new foods