PDA

View Full Version : Need some help....do I owe you anything?

sevans105
03-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Serious question.

The medicines that I am on REALLY affect my memory. I've tried to go through my PM's and make sure, but I've got a nagging feeling that I agreed to an NST or a PIF or something and never delivered.

I'm sure there will be lots of jokes on this...I'd make them too. :) But, if I do actually owe you something, please please send me a PM so I can make it right.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

shilala
03-08-2012, 10:12 AM
I'm pretty sure I've made this same post in the past, Scotty. No one's gonna laugh.
Changing meds is brutal. I'm just clearing up from the last switch, the first two weeks I couldn't tell you if my ass was punched or bored.

sevans105
03-08-2012, 10:18 AM
I'm pretty sure I've made this same post in the past, Scotty. No one's gonna laugh.
Changing meds is brutal. I'm just clearing up from the last switch, the first two weeks I couldn't tell you if my ass was punched or bored.

THAT is a very colorful term that I COMPLETELY understand and yet have never heard before...think that is going into the phrase rotation. My kids will love it. :D

Stephen
03-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Serious question.

The medicines that I am on REALLY affect my memory. I've tried to go through my PM's and make sure, but I've got a nagging feeling that I agreed to an NST or a PIF or something and never delivered.

I'm sure there will be lots of jokes on this...I'd make them too. :) But, if I do actually owe you something, please please send me a PM so I can make it right.

Thanks in advance,

Scott
I bought some Siglo VI's off of you a few weeks ago. After giving you the cash you had me swing by your smoking lounge to pick them up.

replicant_argent
03-08-2012, 10:34 AM
I bought some Siglo VI's off of you a few weeks ago. After giving you the cash you had me swing by your smoking lounge to pick them up.

Gotta give you props on this one. :r

sevans105
03-08-2012, 10:55 AM

NIIICE....well done on the homework! PM me your addy...I'll send you something.

Remo
03-08-2012, 10:59 AM

:gary Kick him when he's down :r

Stephen
03-08-2012, 11:00 AM
:gary Kick him when he's down :r
It's ok. It's not like he's going to remember anyways.:r;s

Stephen
03-08-2012, 11:03 AM
NIIICE....well done on the homework! PM me your addy...I'll send you something.
Why, so the vigilante posse can roll up on me? I'll pass.:lr

Thanks for the offer, though. Nice gesture on your part.:tu

irratebass
03-08-2012, 11:07 AM

Do it Stephen.......he'll forget anyway, so you're not out nothing...get em' Scott!!!

fencefixer
03-08-2012, 11:22 AM
I hope the med change provides its promised benefits, Scott. Best wishes my friend.

sevans105
03-08-2012, 11:32 AM

:) If you'll notice, I was pretty vague on WHAT I would send you.....

Remo
03-08-2012, 11:33 AM

Would look like this I bet :gary

sevans105
03-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Would look like this I bet :gary

Nah...but it would give me a chance to unload all these Gurkhas I bought when I first started smoking cigars.

irratebass
03-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Bunch a White Owls :dr :tu

jluck
03-08-2012, 11:47 AM
I seem to remember purchasing some uber-rare CC's I bought from you. Oh yea I paid in full already of coarse too. No really, I have been there with meds too.
Take care of yourself.

Wanger
03-08-2012, 12:00 PM

Used kitty litter? :r

sevans105
03-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Just a "Make sure everyone sees this thread that needs to “ bump.

Thanks

Reaver2145
03-09-2012, 09:06 AM
These drugs sound perfect for me where could i get them.

A bad memory + forgetful drugs = INFINITE MEMORY

Or my brain divides by 0 and my head explodes.

mosesbotbol
03-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Where's my $50? Cash only please.

maninblack
03-09-2012, 09:50 AM
You owe me for constant a$$ beatings I dish out to you on Words with Friends. :)

sevans105
03-09-2012, 10:11 AM
You owe me for constant a$$ beatings I dish out to you on Words with Friends. :)

DUDE. That is a painful experience. I don't lose much. You KILL me. Lisa Shilala beats me every once in while but you frikkin KILL me. Not happy about that. I keep playing you hoping against hope that I might...just might, beat you. Not yet. I keep hoping though. Just wait til my drugs get figured out....THEN I'll get you.

maninblack
03-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Blah blah blah. I kick her ass too. Suckas.

RevSmoke
03-09-2012, 11:47 AM

Send him some of your meds, sounds like they might be fun.

(I am kidding, meds shouldn't be shared)

sevans105
04-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Serious question.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

Lol...unfortunately, I'm repeating myself.

Same question, new time. I know I owe DocHoliday for an NST trade (thanks FenceFixe r for the cover, but like the Lannister's, I pay my debts...gratuitous Game of Throne reference )

So, who do I owe and what?

Thanks,

Scott

shilala
04-19-2012, 01:34 PM
DUDE. That is a painful experience. I don't lose much. You KILL me. Lisa Shilala beats me every once in while but you frikkin KILL me. Not happy about that. I keep playing you hoping against hope that I might...just might, beat you. Not yet. I keep hoping though. Just wait til my drugs get figured out....THEN I'll get you.
Scotty, you should try DrawSomething. Weeze has been playing that a ton lately. It's far less demanding than words, I was even thinking about giving it a try.
If you want to check it out, drop me a pm and I'll find out what her username is so you guys can play. I know she misses you. DC was here yesterday and I asked how you were doing. We'll be sure to keep you in our prayers, my friend. :tu
In the meantime, you've got a couple buds to help fill up your downtime. :)

Blak Smyth
04-19-2012, 01:50 PM
Scotty, you should try DrawSomething. Weeze has been playing that a ton lately. It's far less demanding than words, I was even thinking about giving it a try.
If you want to check it out, drop me a pm and I'll find out what her username is so you guys can play. I know she misses you. DC was here yesterday and I asked how you were doing. We'll be sure to keep you in our prayers, my friend. :tu
In the meantime, you've got a couple buds to help fill up your downtime. :)

The wife and I had been playing this but then my e-mail address can't be confirmed anymore for some reason and now I can't play.

jluck
04-19-2012, 01:55 PM
Scott, you owe me nothing but do please take care of yourself and If there's anything I can do to help, I'm here.
Jared

chaase321
04-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Lol...unfortunately, I'm repeating myself.

Same question, new time. I know I owe DocHoliday for an NST trade (thanks FenceFixe r for the cover, but like the Lannister's, I pay my debts...gratuitous Game of Throne reference )

So, who do I owe and what?

Thanks,

Scott

Yea, I still haven't received that box of cohiba siglo IV yet? :sh:r

Glad to have you back brother, hope you continue to get better and back to your old self. :tu

sevans105
04-20-2012, 05:01 AM
Yea, I still haven't received that box of cohiba siglo IV yet? :sh:r

Glad to have you back brother, hope you continue to get better and back to your old self. :tu

If I had a spare box, I'd send it to ya. :) Sadly, I'm down to my last couple Sig VI.