PDA

View Full Version : Cigar Safari

Enphrared
03-02-2012, 02:32 PM
While at the local b&m today Jeff and I s/w with a guy that just got back from cigar tour in Nicaragua. I gotta say this looks badass!!

http://cigarsafari.com/

kelmac07
03-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Kevin (owner of Winstons Humidor) has done this like four times. He keeps trying to get me to come along. He always says it's a great time.

Ogre
03-02-2012, 02:40 PM
I have always wanted to do one of these. Leigh said it has to be a guys trip, she doesnt want to go.

dave
03-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Anyone else back up just a little when clicking that link and getting a cigarette up close in the foreground.

Ogre, I get the opposite reaction. Girlfriend is a SOTL and she's as big a DE fan as I am. We're going to do this one of these days and she'll definitely be along.

Fia
03-02-2012, 03:53 PM
I encourage anyone who hasnt tried it to attend. Its a great experience. It will also give you a new found appreciation of cigars and what it takes to make a quality product.

MrClean
03-02-2012, 06:52 PM
I have always wanted to do one of these. Leigh said it has to be a guys trip, she doesnt want to go.

Well let's get it planned boys!

The guy said it was $650 + airfare (which was $650 from KC), that included all meals, transportation etc. After talking to him, I've decided I have to get this trip done at some point.:noon

TJtorpedo
03-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Kevin (owner of Winstons Humidor) has done this like four times. He keeps trying to get me to come along. He always says it's a great time.

Kevin tells me the same thing! I haven't had the opportunity yet, but he says everyone should do it at least once.

I'm just afraid that if I go, I won't come back!!

TJtorpedo
03-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Also, as if that link doesn't say it all, but according to many brothers I know that have gone, JDs place is absolutely phenomenal.

Ogre
03-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Anyone else back up just a little when clicking that link and getting a cigarette up close in the foreground.

Ogre, I get the opposite reaction. Girlfriend is a SOTL and she's as big a DE fan as I am. We're going to do this one of these days and she'll definitely be along.

Leigh is a SOTL as well. But, she is not interested in a factory tour

cmitch
03-02-2012, 08:40 PM
I hope to go next year. Two of my friends have been twice.