PDA

View Full Version : I got the wife to enjoy a cigar with me today! Future SOTL maybe....

jluck
02-27-2012, 11:05 PM
I had to smoke a ACID Nefasto in order to make it happen but the wife came out and smoked a ACID nasty beside me. :noon

She has taken a few puffs of a CC Partigas and a few others before but this was the first whole cigar. It was a great time and she committed to spending more time with me in the smoking room. :tu

icehog3
02-27-2012, 11:33 PM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa73/icehog3/full-size-lost-in-space-animatronic.jpg

"Warning!" Warning! Wife invading the humidor!!"

;) Good deal, we always can use another good SOTL. :tu

Reaver2145
02-28-2012, 03:34 AM
We all think this is a good thing until she wises up and start taking your BHKs and sir winnys instead of the cheap NC bundles she used to like.

irratebass
02-28-2012, 03:59 AM
I say congrats, but yeah careful what you wish for

MrClean
02-28-2012, 04:04 AM
Your cigar enjoyment has just ended Jared :r

maninblack
02-28-2012, 04:07 AM
Good for you, and her. But watch out. She may change her tastes, and go after the non infused smokes. There's goes your smokes!

tsolomon
02-28-2012, 04:41 AM
Be careful of what you wish for, my wife is known as Cohiba witch or something like that. :D.

Blak Smyth
02-28-2012, 04:53 AM
That's awesome! I have been trying to get the wife to smoke an infused but she is relentless so far!

deaster25
02-28-2012, 08:37 AM
My wife smoked a cigar once when she was drunk, she will never do that again.

qsalinas
02-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Congrats but beware my friend. My wife is now smoking all my CC which feels something like this:gary
She says: "they taste better, babe..." :dr
To which I say: "No Sh!t" followed by her doing this :sl then me saying ;s dear...
Moral of the story is YOU'RE SCREWED!!!

Crownedone
02-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Congrats....I think...maybe?...I don't know, my wife and daughter will both enjoy a cigar with me. But only on an occasional basis. The wife knows and likes it to be my "man " time. Although it does give me another explination for those new shipments of cigars...." Oh no baby I was just bringing in some fuente maduros like you like... for you"

smitty81
02-28-2012, 09:35 AM
Just wait till she decides to leave you..........................Guess what she's gonna take with her when she leaves.

You messed up man.:sl

Islayphile
02-28-2012, 09:41 AM
Just like all things women take from a man, your cigar budget will be cut in half.

Gimmee half!

jluck
02-28-2012, 11:04 AM
Thanks fellas. I see it as a excuse to buy twice as much. If shes involved there will be less "questioning" (which she really never has been bad about). If she turns to the good sticks....well I just will have to get more I guess, I can deal with that.:tu

lenguamor
02-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Thanks fellas. I see it as a excuse to buy twice as much. If shes involved there will be less "questioning" (which she really never has been bad about). If she turns to the good sticks....well I just will have to get more I guess, I can deal with that.:tu

This is cool. :D

Boz
02-28-2012, 12:25 PM

Yup. All these people talking about her taking half, well thats just more reason for you to buy more. And do so without any grief from her :tu