PDA

View Full Version : A 23 1/2 hour day...

Brutus2600
02-14-2012, 02:34 PM
My friend found this video and shared it and I thought it was really interesting. I'd like to share it with my fellow brothers, because I care about your health and happiness! :tu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUaInS6HIGo

I know exercise is important, but this video really breaks down direct effects and shows how silly it is to think that we just don't have time in our day for 30 minutes of activity. Hell, he might not agree with it, but maybe even a short cigar with your daily walk would be perfect ;) haha

fencefixer
02-14-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm having a hard (no pun intended) time watching this because all the related videos have a big boobed chick in it

Brutus2600
02-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Rofl...didn't notice that because I watched it embedded in an email

croatan
02-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Hell, he might not agree with it, but maybe even a short cigar with your daily walk would be perfect ;) haha
How else would you go for a walk, Brian?! I will admit though that, since I've started this health kick, I only take a cigar and a beer on my walks, rather than a cigar and a tumbler of scotch. Sure it's not as enjoyable, but I'm sure the future health benefits will pay off for me in spades :D

Brutus2600
02-14-2012, 03:19 PM
How else would you go for a walk, Brian?! I will admit though that, since I've started this health kick, I only take a cigar and a beer on my walks, rather than a cigar and a tumbler of scotch. Sure it's not as enjoyable, but I'm sure the future health benefits will pay off for me in spades :D

Lol...I think I need to go on walks with you :banger

Walking herfs...we'll all be health nuts! Excellent...

croatan
02-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Lol...I think I need to go on walks with you :banger

Walking herfs...we'll all be health nuts! Excellent...

:r

Any time, my friend! You can take Ellie (my extremely needy and annoying but very sweet lab/golden mix for those who haven't been to my place). ;)

BlkDrew
02-14-2012, 03:23 PM
I work in an emergency department, I am walking all the time... Does this count?

Gophernut
02-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Hell, he might not agree with it, but maybe even a short cigar with your daily walk would be perfect ;) haha

On the advice of my doctor, I started walking a couple of years ago. There was a walking path not too far from my office. I started doing it, and then kinda lost interest. I told my dr that I had stopped, and he said to do something you enjoy while walking. I asked him if smoking a cigar would be okay. His response was that while he wasn't excited about it, he figured the health benefits of walking would far outweigh any of the effects of a cigar. So I started back up. I am currently down about 60 lbs from that point. Still have about 25 to go. Of course I can't smoke the cigar in the gym while on the treadmill in the winter...