PDA

View Full Version : Want some cigar girls for your next event?

Sonic04GT
01-31-2012, 08:53 PM
Stumbled upon this. ;)

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bfs/2815451666.html

:D

jluck
01-31-2012, 09:01 PM
"Stumbled":r

emopunker2004
01-31-2012, 09:20 PM
yes please

Crownedone
01-31-2012, 09:46 PM
I....ummmm...welll...you....hey.......ok....I'll take two please.

BigBruce
02-02-2012, 11:37 AM
I'd like to go to one of those events :r

Subvet642
02-02-2012, 11:58 AM
They seem to have only a "House" blend called "Temptation". I suppose you'd need cute girls to "sell" such a limited selection. That being said, I don't think I'd want them to try to "sell" me their house cigars, so I suppose I'd just smoke my own and hire strippers. Better sticks, better view!

Parshooter
02-02-2012, 12:30 PM
She can cut my head and light my foot anytime. ;)

Gargoyle
02-02-2012, 03:04 PM
I wonder if they would fly up for NERF...

Taki
02-02-2012, 04:33 PM
She can cut my head and light my foot anytime. ;)

:r:r:r :hy

kelmac07
02-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Sexy girls passing out Gurkhas. :r :r

Thrak
02-02-2012, 06:41 PM
I told my wife we should hire them for our superbowl party...

needless to say, she was not amused and I got a large eye roll :D

Digs
02-02-2012, 08:19 PM
:r:r:r :hy

Looks good to me lest hire them for saturday nights on the wood :dr

maninblack
02-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Ummm.......yes please.

T.G
02-03-2012, 10:45 AM
They seem to have only a "House" blend called "Temptation". I suppose you'd need cute girls to "sell" such a limited selection. That being said, I don't think I'd want them to try to "sell" me their house cigars, so I suppose I'd just smoke my own and hire strippers. Better sticks, better view!

:tu

Subvet642
02-03-2012, 10:55 AM

Don't get me wrong, they are cute as hell, they're just wearing far too much.

Stinky
02-03-2012, 11:12 AM

Agree. Easy to buy a box (or two) of excellent/appropriate cigars, then hire models (or strippers if you like) that are "well spoken" :xxx

As in all things . . . Cost is directly related to convenience. That 'Cigar-Girl' service could be very easy/convenient. Hiring and training bimbos takes a lot more time. . . and, you run a higher risk of something going wrong. Like, the bimbos cutting half an inch off the cigar(s) and scorching the foot & wrapper like a campfire cigar! Really! [experience talking] You think it's easy to teach a pretty girl how to properly cut & light cigars? You obviously haven't done much of it! Plan on a solid half hour to explain how, demonstrate and let them practice. During the practice is where you find out:
"People learn by doing, not by watching others!"
Try it. You'll be amazed what happens when they try it themselves for the first time! I'd suggest hiding a video camera! :r . . . and, of course, use machine made cigars or cucumbers! :) . . . just kidding, use real cigars. But not the good stuff!

Subvet642
02-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Agree. Easy to buy a box (or two) of excellent/appropriate cigars, then hire models (or strippers if you like) that are "well spoken" :xxx

As in all things . . . Cost is directly related to convenience. That 'Cigar-Girl' service could be very easy/convenient. Hiring and training bimbos takes a lot more time. . . and, you run a higher risk of something going wrong. Like, the bimbos cutting half an inch off the cigar(s) and scorching the foot & wrapper like a campfire cigar! Really! [experience talking] You think it's easy to teach a pretty girl how to properly cut & light cigars? You obviously haven't done much of it! Plan on a solid half hour to explain how, demonstrate and let them practice. During the practice is where you find out:
"People learn by doing, not by watching others!"
Try it. You'll be amazed what happens when they try it themselves for the first time! I'd suggest hiding a video camera! :r . . . and, of course, use machine made cigars or cucumbers! :) . . . just kidding, use real cigars. But not the good stuff!

Training? Dude, you think too much. The only skills that I require, should already be in their tool box (giggity); I can cut and light my own cigars.

T.G
02-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Don't get me wrong, they are cute as hell, they're just wearing far too much.
I knew what you meant, sailor.

T.G
02-03-2012, 11:36 AM
You think it's easy to teach a pretty girl how to properly cut & light cigars?

About the same as an ugly girl?

Or a guy?

How about a guy with a mustache?

Or the ones with glasses and receding hairlines? I heard they were the worst.

Subvet642
02-03-2012, 12:31 PM
I knew what you meant, sailor.

Just me being pedantic.