PDA

View Full Version : Spartacus Vengeance

Skywalker
01-30-2012, 07:59 AM
Who watched this? What are your thoughts?

How did Liam Mcintyre do as Spartacus?:sh

I have it DVRed. I plan to watch it tonight.

IndyRob
01-30-2012, 10:20 AM
I thought it was pretty good, Andy is definitely missed but the new guy is solid at least. He just lacks the same... intensity as Andy had.

HollywoodQue
01-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Agreed...I watched every esipode of the last two seasons and have been awaiting this seasons shows. The new guy is OK, but Andy he is not. I wasn't too impressed with the 1st show this season, maybe I just missed the intensity of the previous seasons. Hope it gets better!!! just my :2

Skywalker
01-31-2012, 10:06 AM
I watched Episode 1 last night. I had difficulty remembering all the characters and I think some actor substitutions may have been the reason???

I think Liam Mcintyre lacks the same intensity (as IndyRob said) and believability as Andy Whitfield did in the role, but we'll see.

OLS
02-05-2012, 08:18 AM
I have seen two of the Vengeance series and I think I will just stop watching for now and keep the solid first show
as my memory of the larger series. It was too good to hold up against this new one. The new actor has nearly no
3rd dimension onscreen. I am not interested in the story, either, for now. When they are all available in a pile I might
watch it, but I need to turn my thoughts to breaking bad.

LigaPrivadaT84
02-05-2012, 12:13 PM
I like it; so much to download the older seasons.
Both look good.
:tu

Jasonw560
02-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Tried watching it. Couldn't get into it.

Skywalker
02-06-2012, 08:05 AM
I like the backstory of the Oenomaus character. But the rest fell flat.

Is Liam Mcintyre trying to be Andy Whitfield or Spartacus???