PDA

View Full Version : I apologize for my recent post...

us_soldier1989
01-25-2012, 02:17 AM
I apologize to those who viewed my recent post. Very stupid on my part, and I admit that. I Hope those who saw, can look past it.

But, on a lighter note, does anyone know how I can get my hands on a Troya Clasico by Pepin?

14holestogie
01-25-2012, 03:30 AM
No harm, no foul. It's not like you're the first to push the envelope. It happens. You've learned. :tu

Is this what you're looking for? Not sure it's a Pepin, but...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-TRD&cat=3

pnoon
01-25-2012, 06:31 AM
I apologize to those who viewed my recent post. Very stupid on my part, and I admit that. I Hope those who saw, can look past it.

No worries. But please take the time to read the rules and sticky threads. Lots of information about how things work around here and what is allowed and not allowed.

BeerAdvocate
01-25-2012, 09:12 AM
Troya Clasico is no longer blended by Pepin, so you will have to find the older blend with the Red Band. The newer ones that CI & JR sell are blended by Frank Llaneza

us_soldier1989
01-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Troya Clasico is no longer blended by Pepin, so you will have to find the older blend with the Red Band. The newer ones that CI & JR sell are blended by Frank Llaneza

I smoked the one by Frank Llaneza the other day, and it was.. alright. I've heard good things about the ones that Pepin made. They have Pepins' in Nic. Sampler pack at JR. I wonder if they switched them to Franks'. I should call...