PDA

View Full Version : PDR 1878 Capa Oscura Robusto

Bad Finger
01-25-2012, 01:35 AM
http://dailytobacconist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/DSC_0015-copy1.jpg

Cigar: PDR 1878 Capa Oscura
Size: Robusto (5×52) w/ Pigtail Cap and Closed Foot
Filler: Dominican Republic (Corojo, Habano, Criollo 98)
Binder: Dominican Republic Habano
Wrapper: Dominican Republic Habano Oscuro
Price: $90-100/Box
Individual Weight: 17.85g

Pre-Light: Smell of light hay and slight watercress. The unlit draw is of heavy tobacco flavor. This cigar feels very heavy in the hand, and the weight proves it. Coming in at 17.85g for a Robusto is definitely above average for the vitola from any producer. A dark brown and reddish Habano Oscuro wraps the outside of this cigar, with the foot left closed instead of the typical clean cut style.

Continued @ DailyTobacconist.com (http://dailytobacconist.com/2012/01/pdr-1878-capa-oscura-robusto-12412/)

irratebass
01-25-2012, 05:04 AM
Nice beginning, and nice blog, how do I sign up? I have been curious about the PDR Line.

Bad Finger
01-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Irrate,

There should be a sign up on the left hand side of the page that has a email signup box to enter your info into. Thanks for the kind words, it's a new project of mine.

Subvet642
01-25-2012, 11:08 AM
Incredibly detailed and complete review. Thanks!

irratebass
01-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Irrate,

There should be a sign up on the left hand side of the page that has a email signup box to enter your info into. Thanks for the kind words, it's a new project of mine.

I don't see it brother, just a Search engine. & I can't even find the PDR review, only the Cube Libre One

Bad Finger
01-25-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't see it brother, just a Search engine. & I can't even find the PDR review, only the Cube Libre One

are you going to dailytobacconist.com (the new, correct url)

or thedailytobacconist.com (our old site, which will be removed once the fine folks in India realize that I put a stop payment on their asses)?

Edit:
Try again bro, I think you were clicking the invalid link in my sig which I've fixed since your last post. :D

irratebass
01-25-2012, 12:13 PM
are you going to dailytobacconist.com (the new, correct url)

or thedailytobacconist.com (our old site, which will be removed once the fine folks in India realize that I put a stop payment on their asses)?

Edit:
Try again bro, I think you were clicking the invalid link in my sig which I've fixed since your last post. :D

I just tried one last time and this time I used the link in your initial post....I was using the one in your sig....got it...thanks :tu

kelmac07
01-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Nice review of a fine stick. :tu :tu

bigswol2
01-25-2012, 02:32 PM
Mmmmmm great stick. Best value out there! That and the maduro.