PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Patel Edge Maduro Battalion (Not really a review)

Mr.Erskine
01-22-2012, 04:17 PM
I revisited an old friend today. It's one that I haven't had in a very long time. My mom bought me an RP The Edge Maduro Battalion last summer, and it had been sitting in my humi. I planned on having it over the weekend, but the weather changed the plans that would have allowed that to happen. So, when I got home, today, I went out to take down the Christmas decorations, and lit this puppy up.

Oh my! It was great! Smelled wonderful. It was smooth, and tasty. I loved it all the way to the end. Mmmmmm.. I just had to say something about it.

Taki
01-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Thanks for sharing....don't think I ever had that RP
Still have to take my x-mass decorations down yet...rather just leave them up all year :r

Mr.Erskine
01-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Thanks for sharing....don't think I ever had that RP
Still have to take my x-mass decorations down yet...rather just leave them up all year :r

If you haven't tried The Edge maduro, you're missing out on a really great stick. And they're not expensive.

goomer
01-22-2012, 07:08 PM
I like the edge line with some age on them. My first edge was given to me when I got back from a deployment. I aged it about two years (Ok it got buried at the bottom of my humidor) and it was a great smoke.

Mr.Erskine
01-23-2012, 05:34 PM
I've had them as young as a month, or two, and as old as a year. They had different personalities, but neither was a disappointment.