PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer Service

cobra03
01-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Every now and then you come across a business or employee who really goes out of their way to provide good customer service. I have been fortunate to find a lot of these people in the cigar business. (Kevin from Winstons for instance) Today I had one of those experiences. My in laws are in town for the weekend and we are taking them to Niagara Falls Ontario tomorrow for some sightseeing. I have a little shop I like to visit on my trips to Canada called Gordon's Cigars. It is this tiny little shop on the out skirts of town run by a gentleman named Sam. Sam is a walking encyclopedia of cigars. I called him today to see if his shop was open tomorrow. He advised me it was not open but because I was coming into town he would come over and open the shop just for me. All I had to do was tell him what time I would be there. Needless to say I was blown away by this. He didn’t even know who I was but he didn’t hesitate to offer. I didn’t take him up on this offer because I didn’t have the heart to make him do all that when I was only going to buy a stick or 2 to smoke while I was there. It’s just nice to know that there are still some people out there like that. Sorry just had to put that out there.

kelmac07
01-14-2012, 04:27 PM
:tu :tu for Sam!!

EricF
01-14-2012, 04:32 PM
There should be more people like Sam around!!!

Cudos to Sam!!!

mase
01-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Indeed. Hooray for Sam!

G G
01-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Sam is the man.:tu

maninblack
01-14-2012, 08:38 PM
And who says customer service is a dying art?