PDA

View Full Version : Roll tides

joetownhound
01-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Just had to shout out my boy rizzle (Richie) one of the biggest bama fans that I know. Roll Tides as I sit here at Tampa Humidor smoking a Oliva Special S thanks to Wayner123.

SvilleKid
01-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Just had to shout out my boy rizzle (Richie) one of the biggest bama fans that I know. Roll Tides as I sit here at Tampa Humidor smoking a Oliva Special S thanks to Wayner123.

:banger:noon

Ogre
01-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Where was LSU at??? On Bourbon St????

MrClean
01-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Where was LSU at??? On Bourbon St????

Possibly on Christmas break still......or so it appeared.:sh

irratebass
01-10-2012, 03:36 AM
:wo

Zanaspus
01-10-2012, 03:52 AM
I didn't have a dog in the fight, but can someone explain (rationally) to me why if you have two teams, one loss each vs. each other, the one who loses last is worse? :rolleyes:

MrClean
01-10-2012, 03:53 AM
I didn't have a dog in the fight, but can someone explain (rationally) to me why if you have two teams, one loss each vs. each other, the one who loses last is worse? :rolleyes:

I like to compare the BCS to CA math, neither make any sense. :r

longknocker
01-10-2012, 03:57 AM
What A Game! Roll, Tide!:banger :tu

joetownhound
01-10-2012, 04:21 AM
What A Game! Roll, Tide!:banger :tu

I don't what you was watching I seen a slaughter. :D

longknocker
01-10-2012, 04:31 AM
I don't what you was watching I seen a slaughter. :D

Amen, Brother!:D :banger

joetownhound
01-10-2012, 04:35 AM
Amen, Brother!:D :banger

Greg I forgot about you being from Mobile in the OP your boys looked really good last night. I don't know where LSU was they didn't even show. I told a couple of guys that it would be almost impossible to beat them twice and the proof is is in the pudding.

kelmac07
01-10-2012, 04:51 AM
Congrats to 'Bama!!

OLS
01-10-2012, 04:56 AM
My congratulations to the Bama Fans here....I went to bed at halftime. The ESPN3 internet viewer window was
so stuttery it was giving me a migraine. What was ON IT was not too encouraging either. Not sure what Les
Miles did in the second half, but if it was as hard-headed as it was in the first, I didn't miss much. The only success
we had against the tough bama D all night was in vertical passing. As soon as we would complete a pass, he would call
a run. I would have kept it up until I out-scored the Tide, no matter what types of interceptions or worse happened.

Outstanding defensive scheme, and the kicking game did not fail you. Impressive win.

chaase321
01-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Wait...there was a game?!?!

E.J.
01-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Wait...there was a game?!?!

No, not really.... You have to have an offensive game plan and/or the ability to make in game adjustments to have a game.... I truly wonder if they were allowed to play 8-12 quarters, at some point LSU would have made some adjustments to their offensive game plan....seeing as what they were running over and over and over and over was not working. "LSU fails to get the corner again." "JJ looks like he is running the option with equal parts confusion and the appearance that he is dragging a tire behind him."

In a nutshell, what we had last night was something about as entertaining as watching CSPAN broadcast house voting....:r

That said, congrats to the Bama fans, enjoy your BCS Championship. Also congrats to Tiger fans, great season.

rizzle
01-11-2012, 10:24 AM
'Preciate it, Dennis. See you soon, brother. :tu