PDA

View Full Version : The New Teacher

irratebass
12-13-2011, 01:25 PM
A former Sergeant, having served his time with the Marine Corps, took a new job as a school teacher, but just before the school year started he injured his back. He was required to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body. Fortunately, the cast fit under his shirt and wasn't noticeable. On the first day of class, he found himself assigned to the toughest students in the school. The smart aleck punks, having already heard the new teacher was a former Marine, were leery of him and decided to see how tough he really was, before trying any pranks. Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, the new teacher opened the window wide and sat down at his desk. When a strong breeze made his tie flap, he picked up a stapler and promptly stapled the tie to his chest. .....Dead silence..... He had no trouble with discipline that year..

SEMPER FI!!!

mkarnold1
12-13-2011, 01:31 PM
Funny stuff, I know a few marines that would do this without a cast.

markem
12-13-2011, 01:38 PM
I knew a nun that did the same thing ...

chaase321
12-13-2011, 01:49 PM
I knew a nun that did the same thing ...

:r:r

mkarnold1
12-13-2011, 01:49 PM
NUN JOKE!!!
2 nuns are re-painting a room a in the convent as part of a remodeling effort. One of the nuns spills a little white paint on her black habit. The two nuns decide that, since they are in a convent with only other nuns, it would be fine to proceed without the habits as it is difficult to remove paint from them. A little while later there is a knock at the door and a male voice shouts "blind man!" The nurses decide that the hassle of putting the habits back on to see what this blind man needs is an unnecessary waste of time so they answer the door. The man then walks in and says, "Nice tits. Where do you want me to put these blinds?"

irratebass
12-13-2011, 01:53 PM
NUN JOKE!!!
2 nuns are re-painting a room a in the convent as part of a remodeling effort. One of the nuns spills a little white paint on her black habit. The two nuns decide that, since they are in a convent with only other nuns, it would be fine to proceed without the habits as it is difficult to remove paint from them. A little while later there is a knock at the door and a male voice shouts "blind man!" The nurses decide that the hassle of putting the habits back on to see what this blind man needs is an unnecessary waste of time so they answer the door. The man then walks in and says, "Nice tits. Where do you want me to put these blinds?"

:lr

BnBTobacco
12-13-2011, 02:19 PM
LOL!

kelmac07
12-13-2011, 05:07 PM
:r :r

Taki
12-13-2011, 06:15 PM
:r :r :r

manny
12-15-2011, 07:28 AM
NUN JOKE!!!
:hy:hy:hy

Ogre
12-15-2011, 07:30 AM
:r:r:r:r:r

LigaPrivadaT84
12-15-2011, 07:59 AM
:lr