PDA

View Full Version : Ping NEOFLEX

Jonathan Drew
12-13-2011, 11:44 AM
Brother,

Did you smoke the Feral Flying Pig ? It was nice to finally meet you in North Carolina.

Best,
JD

Doctorossi
12-13-2011, 11:46 AM
Ping NEOFLEX... is that a golf club? :r

irratebass
12-13-2011, 11:54 AM
To hijack the thread, JD I had my 1st Undercrown on Saturday, man oh man was that a great smoke, The Flying Pig just landed at my house yesterday thanks to a kind person on here.

You need to come to Indiana for an event and bring your LP's with you, I cannot find them locally + it would be great to meet and smoke with you.

Doctorossi
12-13-2011, 12:10 PM
To hijack the thread

Too late- I already did. :fu

irratebass
12-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Too late- I already did. :fu

:gary

Jonathan Drew
12-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Hahahahahahahahahah ... I like the little yellow dudes fighting.

IRATEBASS .... glad you enjoyed the UNDERCROWN. They seem to be hitting right. We're smoking them at the office right now ourselves.

Best,
JD

irratebass
12-13-2011, 12:35 PM
Hahahahahahahahahah ... I like the little yellow dudes fighting.

IRATEBASS .... glad you enjoyed the UNDERCROWN. They seem to be hitting right. We're smoking them at the office right now ourselves.

Best,
JD

:tu

So no Indiana or what?

maninblack
12-13-2011, 12:36 PM
Hey JD, do you have a time frame for when the FFP are going to hit the shelves? I ordered a box in November and was just wondering. Thanks!

Remo
12-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Hey JD, do you have a time frame for when the FFP are going to hit the shelves? I ordered a box in November and was just wondering. Thanks!

Yours will be delayed :sl

irratebass
12-13-2011, 12:57 PM
Yours will be delayed :sl

:gary

Jonathan Drew
12-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Shipping to stores very soon. Any day now. We are very sorry for the delay.

Best,
JD

maninblack
12-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Shipping to stores very soon. Any day now. We are very sorry for the delay.

Best,
JD

No need to apologize!! I can't wait to smoke one brother!:banger

Taki
12-13-2011, 06:25 PM
Undercrowns are definitely one great cigar...picked a few up over the weekend :tu
Haven't tried a Pig yet though..believe its the only one in the Liga line that I haven't tried

Jasonw560
12-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Jonathan, did you ever check on getting LPs and Undercrowns to Casa Petrides?

ApexAZ
12-13-2011, 10:08 PM
To hijack the thread, JD I had my 1st Undercrown on Saturday, man oh man was that a great smoke

Same. I loved it. I'm buying a box as soon as possible.

Anyone know if they age well, or just smoke it off the truck?

neoflex
12-13-2011, 10:42 PM
JD, it was great meeting you too. Your welcome back to town whenever you want!
Now down to business. The Ferel Pig was a phenomenal smoke! Definitely not as in your face as the #9 Pig was when they first came out but the strength actually creeps up on you with the Ferel. The smoke from it was so thick and dense that Nasal hits brought instant coughing. lol. Not many sticks manage to give me a nic buzz these days but after nubbing the FFP my head was definitely buzzing a little bit and that was with a full belly. These are not for the faint of heart!
I really liked the flavor and the strength was right up my alley. It had great spice all the way through but definitely not overpowering spice. Like I mentioned earlier the power on this one actually snuck up on me.
I cannot wait until these are released so I can get my grubby hands on more. I am definitely going to have to pop for at least two boxes right out of the gate so I can smoke out of one and put the other down for a nap to see what age does as I have found all of the Pigs or any Liga for that matter just get better and better with age. I have a box of 52s I just cracked open that have been sitting at least a year that are just smoking downright awesome. I think I showed you the band off that one when you were here. Damn thing was no longer white.
Thanks again for the sneak peak with these. You were like the neighborhood crank dealer who gives you a taste and leaves you Jonesing for more.:r The second one will die a fiery death this Sunday at the Outland Christmas Party. Trying to space them out so when I am out I can hopefully get a couple boxes not too much longer after.
By the way great job on the UF-4. Smoked that at the event and that stick is probably one of the best Ligas to date. Thanks again for the hookup! It was very much appreciated.:tu

irratebass
12-14-2011, 04:04 AM
Nice review :tu

Blak Smyth
12-14-2011, 05:21 AM
Undercrowns are definitely one great cigar...picked a few up over the weekend :tu
Haven't tried a Pig yet though..believe its the only one in the Liga line that I haven't tried

UF-4?
L40? <---------Really want to get some of these!
MF13?

maninblack
12-14-2011, 07:12 AM
Nice review John!

SteelCityBoy
12-14-2011, 07:36 AM
John....you have got me all excited with that review...Can't wait to try them!

neoflex
12-14-2011, 09:16 AM
UF-4?
L40? <---------Really want to get some of these!
MF13?

The UF-4 is what used to be the JD-4 and than became the MF-4 but was recently changed to UF out of respect for My Father Cigars. 3Just imagine all the goodness the T-52 has to offer with a bit more spice and body. Absolutely amazing smoke. They released a small batch of these for an event at Casa De Montecristo in Chicago. Luckily I was able to snag a handful of these beasts just by paying attention to what was going on through Facebook.
The MF-13 I believe is another rendition of the T-52. Can't give you much input on these as I have not had the opportunity to smoke one personally but they are super rare as most guys who have received them have received them from either Steve Saka, JD or Marvin Samel. A friend of mine smoked one at the DE event here in Charlotte last Friday and he said it was probably one of the best sticks he ever smoked and this is coming from a guy who has a review site and smokes a sh*t ton of sticks.

Brooks W
12-14-2011, 09:18 AM
Great sticks, gonna pick me up a few boxes (if I can find them!)...they WILL age wonderfully, IMHO...

~brooks

Brooks W
12-14-2011, 09:20 AM
The MF-13 I believe is another rendition of the T-52. Can't give you much input on these as I have not had the opportunity to smoke one personally but they are super rare as most guys who have received them have received them from either Steve Saka, JD or Marvin Samel. A friend of mine smoked one at the DE event here in Charlotte last Friday and he said it was probably one of the best sticks he ever smoked and this is coming from a guy who has a review site and smokes a sh*t ton of sticks.

MF-13 is one of the best blends I have had from DE, bar none...Better then T52, better then #9 (barely), better then UF-4, better then L40, but I did not like it as much as I like the Dirty Rat...

Someone needs to beg JD to put these on the shelf!! :)

edit: Info, photos and review, if anyone wants to know what it looks like, fwiw.... http://tinyurl.com/4xt5264

neoflex
12-14-2011, 09:46 AM
MF-13 is one of the best blends I have had from DE, bar none...Better then T52, better then #9 (barely), better then UF-4, better then L40, but I did not like it as much as I like the Dirty Rat...

edit: Info, photos and review, if anyone wants to know what it looks like, fwiw.... http://tinyurl.com/4xt5264

Thanks for the link Brooks.

bigswol2
12-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Sweet!

Jonathan Drew
12-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Damn Fellaz,

I was just feeling a little down, with the holidays and all, plus the memorial for Bert Gottfried last night, and I read all this nice stuff.

Appreciate the kind words. Also, the review if the new Liga Privada FERAL FLYING PIG even made me want to go out and buy some when they become available next week. Damn, bro.

Finally, to everyone I want to wish a beautiful, healthy, safe, and fun Holiday Season. Smoke in moderation.

Best,
JD

Blak Smyth
12-15-2011, 08:48 AM
Damn Fellaz,

I was just feeling a little down, with the holidays and all, plus the memorial for Bert Gottfried last night, and I read all this nice stuff.

Appreciate the kind words. Also, the review if the new Liga Privada FERAL FLYING PIG even made me want to go out and buy some when they become available next week. Damn, bro.

Finally, to everyone I want to wish a beautiful, healthy, safe, and fun Holiday Season. Smoke in moderation.

Best,
JD

Happy Holidays to you as well JD.
If you are ever in the PA area look me up, the Cigar Zombies would love to herf with you!

whodeeni
12-17-2011, 07:34 PM

Brooks,

How was it better than the No. 9?

Thanks,

Excel

maninblack
12-17-2011, 08:10 PM
Damn Fellaz,

Best,
JD
Same to you brother! Happy holidays!

neoflex
12-19-2011, 05:15 PM
I got a box headed my way!:tu:D:banger
Merry Christmas to me!

maninblack
12-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Same here John!! Deadwood Tobacco rocks!!

neoflex
12-19-2011, 05:22 PM
Yessir! My local that I do some part time hours at will be getting them in but it's highly probable that they won't let an entire box go and most likely will have a limit on them which is why I popped for a box today. I also decided to add a couple Sweet Janes to the order since I have been curious about them after seeing so many posts on Facebook about them.

maninblack
12-19-2011, 05:23 PM
I thought about that also, but after the fact of course. Maybe next time.

neoflex
12-22-2011, 11:25 AM
This should speak volumes of what I thought of the stick.:D:noon
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq216/neoflexrnb/Ferals.jpg

whodeeni
12-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Those look great John,

I will be smokin one later tonight!:tu

neoflex
12-22-2011, 01:28 PM
I saw you snagged two boxes. Well played brother!

bigswol2
12-22-2011, 01:44 PM
hummm might have to check these out.

whodeeni
12-22-2011, 02:24 PM
hummm might have to check these out.

U betta hurry up and hit the 'honeyhole' Pat!:tu

@John - Thanks my friend!

DaBear
12-22-2011, 06:06 PM
one of my co-workers has a friend who works at anstead's in fayetteville and found out they got them in. after hearing me talk about liga privadas(which hes never had before) he texted his friend to pick up 3, 1 for me, 2 for him. can't wait for 'em