PDA

View Full Version : What's on your Christmas cigar list?

Darrell
11-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Every year my Mom buys me a box of cigars for Christmas. This year I am going to get a box of the new Montecristo Sublimes EL.

What's on your list?

newcigarz
11-29-2008, 11:34 AM
Every year my Mom buys me a box of cigars for Christmas. This year I am going to get a box of the new Montecristo Sublimes EL.

What's on your list?

Mom's got the hook-up, nice! :D

Darrell
11-29-2008, 11:37 AM
Mom's got the hook-up, nice! :D

Mom knows a brother of a guy, whose second cousins nieces husband worked outside the factory selling street rolled sticks, but met this other guy who was a janitor there and the janitor has a friend who sweeps the floors and the floor sweeping guy knows a roller at Partagas whose sister is married to his brother and his brothers wife is a roller at Montecristo. :r

markem
11-29-2008, 11:41 AM
sweeeeeet!

My Mom loves the smell of cigars, but isn't about to buy me any. She's up here from Dallas visiting right now and that is more than I could want for the holidays.

Darrell
11-29-2008, 11:42 AM
sweeeeeet!

My Mom loves the smell of cigars, but isn't about to buy me any. She's up here from Dallas visiting right now and that is more than I could want for the holidays.

I don't ask for them, she just insists on getting me some every Christmas - so I might as well pick something out I like. :2

ChicagoWhiteSox
11-29-2008, 11:44 AM
a box of Oliva V Lanceros, RASS, Monte 4, Cab of mag 50:ss:ss