PDA

View Full Version : Nyc b&m

celtic250
11-08-2011, 11:38 PM
I will be heading to NYC in a month and was wondering what B&M people would recommend out there. I am assuming that it will be a bit expensive but I am really just looking for a place that has a great selection and to kill time. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

emopunker2004
11-08-2011, 11:39 PM
there's Barclay Rex

The Poet
11-09-2011, 01:59 PM
There's a JRs on 5th Avenue, around 46th Street, and Nat Sherman's just off 5th, but I'm not certain of their new address, since they moved from their spot next to the NY Public Library a few years back. But I know it's close to there.

If you wanna sit and have a smoke, there's Merchant's on the East Side, upper 60s, just about under the shadow of the 59th Street Bridge. Upscale, there's Club Macanudo, just east of 5th Ave on . . . 63rd? 64th? Somewhere around there. No jeans or sneakers allowed there.

Steve
11-09-2011, 02:10 PM
There's a JRs on 5th Avenue, around 46th Street, and Nat Sherman's just off 5th, but I'm not certain of their new address, since they moved from their spot next to the NY Public Library a few years back. But I know it's close to there.

If you wanna sit and have a smoke, there's Merchant's on the East Side, upper 60s, just about under the shadow of the 59th Street Bridge. Upscale, there's Club Macanudo, just east of 5th Ave on . . . 63rd? 64th? Somewhere around there. No jeans or sneakers allowed there.

:tu:tu

Try to hook up with a couple of the NYC Brothers while you are up there, good people!

Doctorossi
11-09-2011, 02:11 PM
For time-killing, I'd recommend De La Concha.

ckay
11-09-2011, 03:36 PM
There are a number of places but I strongly suggest bringing your own smokes. Cigar Inn is a cool place to smoke but you will have to buy a stick there to burn one down. Merchant's is great due to the fact there is no cutting fee. Never been to Club Mac because of the $10 cut fee, unless you buy a stick at the Davidoff store.

Speaking of the Davidoff store, that is a place I would definitely check out, even just for a little eye shopping.

Shoot me a PM when you are in town. Depending on my schedule for the month of December, I would like to get together for a smoke.

celtic250
11-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Thank you all very much for all the input. I really look forward to checking some of these places out when I am there. ckay I will shoot you a PM when I am out there if I get some spare time. Thanks again everyone.