PDA

View Full Version : Any other coal burners here?

sikk50
11-08-2011, 12:26 PM
I gotta say this man shows restraint. She would have been flossing soot out of her mouth for weeks if she had done that infront of my kids (if I had kids lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

sevans105
11-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Serious restraint. Couldn't have done it myself.

Fordman4ever
11-08-2011, 01:38 PM
don't know if I would have been so calm.

Boz
11-08-2011, 01:41 PM
What a worthless waste of space. She asked the man what he does for a living and completely ignores him when he said he has a farm and horses. I hope she doesnt procreate. And yes, I drive a Dodge Ram with a Cummins turbo diesel. :banger I would have had a hard time not shoving her enormous mouth over my 5" exhaust pipe and filling her fat ass with delicious black diesel exhaust.

Silound
11-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Ehh I used to have a '77 Chevy with a bored out GM-350 and an oversized carb. If I revved it, all four barrels would open up I could make some nice clouds of black smoke (and burn a few gallons per rev). I admit, I used it more than a few times to be obnoxious to people around me for playing music too loud...I mean, if I can still discern the words to the lyrics over the roar of my engine revving, you've got it too loud.

I'm a firm believer that she can have her opinion and keep her nose held high if she wants. Doesn't bother me or help her, the wheel in the sky keeps on turning.

w squared
11-08-2011, 08:11 PM
She's entitled to her opinion....but as soon as expressing her opinion involves approaching the vehicle and cursing in front of small children, her right to express her opinion has been trumped by his right not to be harassed.

Boz
11-08-2011, 09:02 PM
She's entitled to her opinion....but as soon as expressing her opinion involves approaching the vehicle and cursing in front of small children, her right to express her opinion has been trumped by his right not to be harassed.

Exactly, say what you want. I'll probably just shut the door in your face and drive on. But start cussing and belittling me in front of my children and it's a whole new ballgame.

pektel
11-08-2011, 09:48 PM
I woulda pulled up next to the open window of her Prius and revved the isht out of my diesel. Stupid falsely self-entitled b*tches need to learn some respect the old fashioned way.

That, and my girlfriend would've promptly sent that Heffer's teeth down her throat as soon as she swore in front of my kids.

I may have a different comment tomorrow. I've been drinking. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

deadrise
11-08-2011, 09:57 PM
CRAZY PEOPLE are everywhere we are out numbered

T.G
11-08-2011, 10:05 PM
I think you should have grabbed her by the hair, smashed her face into the ground a few times, then while she was still woozy, popped the hood on your truck, forced her tongue onto the hot exhaust manifold, rendering her incapable of speech. Then, just to make sure she can't type or text anyone, you should have shoved her fingers into the rotating fan cooling blades on the front of your oversized alternator. One at a time for maximum pain though.

Then, after all that was done, you should have tied her hair to your trailer hitch and taken her for a drag around the parking lot. Maybe even down the road a few miles.

And then, at the end of the day, you could put some slits in her skin, tie her ankles to a tree and crank up, ripping her skin right off. All you have to do after that is just scrape the muscles off and build a cage with the bones to house her kids.

Yeah.

Bill86
11-08-2011, 10:30 PM
This video is obviously a joke....

(Yes I know I'm an asshole blah blah blah) But.....I personally don't really care about swearing in front of kids, my parents cussed in front of me as long as I can remember, I'm just fine. Words are just words. They only mean what society says they mean. :sh

But.....

Ask yourself this.

1. How is this whole thing video taped at the right time?
2. This woman is smoking *cigarette in hand* and b!tching about smoke?
3. This video is easily fake, I think everyone is over thinking it. (Look he pans the camera RIGHT when she comes over to the truck, how did he know???)
4. What T.G said is a LITTLE bit PG........ I would have done worse but just because she is annoying :lr

I've been drinking too, so if whatever I said doesn't make sense or seems asshole-ISH ignore it.

Sauer Grapes
11-08-2011, 10:56 PM
Hey Bill... that's not a cigarette, that's a pen.

I think the video is real.

Bill86
11-08-2011, 11:04 PM
Hey Bill... that's not a cigarette, that's a pen.

I think the video is real.

Note to self, stop drinking so much.

Really? hmm. Yeah on second look it is a pen

I don't see how it could be real, who the hell would have a perfectly aimed camera that doesn't move much should this situation arise. Clear picture too, doesn't shake too much. I'm very skeptical.

Or maybe I'm just drunk :sh

Sauer Grapes
11-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Nah... I can see how one could be skeptical. My guess is that it is real, but it could be fake. :tu

bobarian
11-09-2011, 12:03 AM
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4444/lincolnb.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/lincolnb.jpg/)

Boz
11-09-2011, 08:14 AM
This video is obviously a joke....

(Yes I know I'm an asshole blah blah blah) But.....I personally don't really care about swearing in front of kids, my parents cussed in front of me as long as I can remember, I'm just fine. Words are just words. They only mean what society says they mean. :sh

But.....

Ask yourself this.

1. How is this whole thing video taped at the right time?
2. This woman is smoking *cigarette in hand* and b!tching about smoke?
3. This video is easily fake, I think everyone is over thinking it. (Look he pans the camera RIGHT when she comes over to the truck, how did he know???)
4. What T.G said is a LITTLE bit PG........ I would have done worse but just because she is annoying :lr

I've been drinking too, so if whatever I said doesn't make sense or seems asshole-ISH ignore it.

Cause she was probably already running her mouth and by the time she got over to him, he had the camera tee'd up and rolling.

I can see how one could be skeptical but I've been flipped off and cussed at by holier than thou prius drivers before and if we hadnt been in our vehicles, driving, the situation may have likely been the same.

hammondc
11-09-2011, 08:15 AM
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4444/lincolnb.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/lincolnb.jpg/)

That is one of my favorites, ever.

I am not sure if the video is real or not, but damn. Freaking psycho. I may have had to take out my $10 gun show beating stick for this ol heifer. :sl

sikk50
11-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Ive gotten some pretty amazing time sensitive moments thanks to my iPhone. I could see it happening if she had come over already running her mouth. As for the cursing, my parents cursed in front of me, and I curse like a sailor, but that was my parents decision. I don't like the idea of someone else determining what is acceptable language around others children. Another thing I was thinking, if it were fake it would probably have an ending similar to Adam's graphic suggestion

Smokin Gator
11-09-2011, 06:35 PM
That doesn't happen around here. She wouldn't last too long:r:r

Stephen
11-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Honestly, I can say I haven't been put in a situation like that in quite some time. The last time anything like that happened was around five years ago. My now fiancé and I had just finished grocery shopping, and, seeing it was pouring down rain I went to fetch the vehicle. I pulled up to the curb (20 feet down from the entrances mind you) and got out to load the groceries so she can get in the car. When she was pushing the cart over, some guy for no rhyme or reason rammed his shopping cart into the side of her and called her a *****. Well, what happened next the good Lord needs to forgive me for, that is, when the day comes that I seek genuine repentance.

LigaPrivadaT84
11-11-2011, 11:52 AM
:td

spectrrr
11-18-2011, 09:06 AM
Driving an older model Dodge Ram w/ a Cumins Diesel around Boston, I got this kinda thing A LOT. I left the truck idling for 20 minutes to warm up and charge the battery a little and the neighbors called the cops, no joke!

And yes, more than a few times they ended up eating my black soot in payment :D

yourchoice
11-18-2011, 10:24 AM
But.....I personally don't really care about swearing in front of kids, my parents cussed in front of me as long as I can remember, I'm just fine. Words are just words. They only mean what society says they mean. :sh

While I understand your personal feelings toward swearing in front of kids, would you agree that someone shouldn't swear in front of kids out of respect for that family's personal assumed beliefs?

Personally, if someone swore in front of my kids, they would get a not too subtle warning. Usually that's enough...IF they respect my position. If they don't something is going to happen to make sure they do. :2

PCR
09-28-2012, 11:40 PM
I wonder if Prius Lady knows how the electricity that runs her car is made? What a dope.

shark
09-29-2012, 05:35 AM
I would have loved to have been there with my old Mustang! :r I would have proceeded to lay several round patches of rubber in the lot, or maybe just a nice brake torque to get those back tires a smokin' as she walked up. Eat THAT, biotch!!!! :noon

Route 66
09-29-2012, 08:13 AM
I can't believe she has the nerve to say (at :38) "I'm just asking you to be pleasant and courteous."

She needs to practice what she preaches.

shilala
09-29-2012, 11:11 AM
The pleasant and courteous comment made me giggle, myself.
I enjoy crazy person days. It makes for good stories.

RWhisenand
09-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Fake.

dilespla
09-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Fake.

I think if it were fake it would have had a little more entertainment value, like someone getting fake "hurt" or something.

Gophernut
09-30-2012, 08:47 AM
I hope she doesnt procreate.

I would guess this won't be an issue.